[a series of unfortunate events]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Yeah, of course." Haruhi led him into the room. 

"As cozy as ever." He mocked. They turned over their shoulder to send him a glare. 

"Just because we've been friends for a while doesn't mean you can mock my house." 

"Apologies." He smirked and they scoffed in slight amusement. 

"Throughout your 'investigation' did you notice that Haruhi already went inside their house?" Kyoya said and within a matter of seconds, the entire Host Club was in the apartment. 

"Remind me what you're doing here?" M/n asked with a brow raised. Tamaki did the same, matching his energy. He stepped forward, leaning over the boy. 

"Boss don't scare the poor kid." Hikaru waved while Kaoru tried to pull Tamaki away. But Tamaki stayed put and so did m/n. 

"You really are clueless, aren't you?" M/n asked, receiving a puzzled glare from the blonde. Haruhi and Kyoya just stood behind them with amused looks on their faces. "I'm a third-year at Ouran Academy. Ironically I'm also in the same class as Honey and Mori." 

"WHAT?!" He shrieked and ran into the wall behind him. 

Honey jumped on M/n's shoulders and dug his chin into his head. "So that's where I remember you from!" 

"Mhm." 

"So you're our...?" Hikaru and Kaoru started. 

"S-Senpai?!" Tamaki sulked. Now, m/n walked to him and towered over his hunched body. "Mommy! Did you know this?!" 

"Should I ask about that...?" M/n asked Mori. The tall man shook his head and let out a small grunt of disapproval.

"Of course I knew. I keep a detailed profile on everyone at Ouran." Kyoya answered and Tamaki began growing mushrooms in the corner. M/n spun on his heel and latched an arm around Haruhi's shoulder. 

"Even though I am your senpai I never cared about age. Especially that ridiculous tradition that you need to be with someone that's exactly your age." He teased and Haruhi glared more if they could. They knew exactly what their friend was doing. 

"Uh oh." Hikaru and Kaoru hummed in unison. Tamaki immediately bolted up from his seat, his purple eyes darting from Haruhi to the person who had a hold on them. 

"As much as I agree with that," He exclaimed. He swiftly took hold of his wrists and pinned the e/c boy to the ground. "I have to say that you should probably be within a year of them, don't you think?" 

Y/n just looked up at him with the same amused smirk. He knew exactly how much he could tick Tamaki off but he wasn't sure how far Tamaki would actually go.

"I'm gonna go get groceries," Haruhi mumbled and headed out the door. 

"Commoner supermarket! Commoner supermarket!" The Hiitachiin twins hopped from one foot to another down the stairs. 

"It could be a learning experience." Kyoya hummed. 

And with that, everyone but the two boys who had just met left the apartment to get groceries. Meanwhile, in the living room, Tamaki was still sprawled out on top of m/n. His baggy shirt hung loosely off of his collarbone. 

"Haruhi! I'm home!" Mr. Fujioka called. "Why did you leave the door—" He immediately froze in his spot, taking in the awkward atmosphere. 

"Hey, Ranka. How was work?" 

Tamaki froze just as Haruhi's father did. By the looks of the informality of the greeting and the fact that this was Haruhi's home, it was most likely their father. 

"Ha..." Tamaki breathed a nervous breath. Ranka stormed to the two boys with a fake smile and threw Tamaki straight into the wall. Tamaki was beginning to think that Haruhi really was dating his senpai. 

"M/n! How was your day?" Ranka smiled. 

"It was fine, how about you?" 

"Oh! My left arm has been killing me. It's almost like I went head-to-head with a ferocious beast!" He exclaimed while massaging his arm. 

"Hey Boss," Hikaru started.

"What in the world is taking so long?" Kaoru finished. They both peeked their heads in enough to see the damage that Tamaki had done. 

"Dad, I'm going to the supermarket. I'll be back later." 

Now it was the host club, Ranka, and M/n all sitting in the main room. 

"Now!" Ranka clapped his hands. "Where were we?" 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───