[never again]

__________________ 🥀 __________________

"M/n!" Tamaki called out anxiously as he was dragged away from his friends. Despite his cry, however, m/n walked along the pink hallways with the same rage in his eyes. "M/n, please talk to me!"

Suddenly, the blonde-haired male collided harshly with the ground. Not caring about his wounds, he looked up to his friend.

Tears flowed like waterfalls from m/n's eyes, triggering the same for Tamaki.

"M/n..." He whispered, slowly getting back up. His body ached, his mind was racing but all he could think of was helping the person he loved. "Please!"

"Why is everything coming to an end... so suddenly?"

He had no answer to m/n's question. He didn't want to leave. Not Ouran, not his friends, not m/n but he had to. In order to see his mother again, the woman he loved so dearly, he had to leave.

"First Erin, then the host club. I don't think I can do this, Suoh." M/n's voice was soft yet rugged at the same time. Cracks and stutters could be heard every few seconds. 

An incredible weight of guilt fell onto Tamaki's shoulders. He didn't know what was right or wrong anymore. He was leaving so he wouldn't burden his friends anymore but that seemed to be the opposite. 

However, the taunt of seeing his mother again was more than enough to send him away. 

"I'm sorry, m/n. I never meant to hurt you." As the blonde whispered, he slowly brought himself closer to the other boy. "Truly, this wasn't my intention. Yet, you have to understand my position." 

Just as he was about to go in for a hug, m/n slapped his hands away and scoffed. "You don't have the right to say that. Especially not now. You don't even have the balls to tell me the truth." 

"That's-" He stopped himself. M/n was right. He wasn't be honest with his friends, nor himself.

As Tamaki pondered, m/n began walking out of the double doors. Just as he went to call out, they were slammed in his face.

From then on, no one saw m/n for the rest of the day.