[sleepy]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Fuck..." M/n was having difficulty once more with his assignment and the pain killers were very obviously not working. 

"M/n!" Tamaki exclaimed in disbelief. "Don't use those dirty words!" 

The other male scoffed. "Shut up, suoh." 

Tamaki held a small pout while Kyoya watched idly in the distance. "What are you planning?" He asked but there was no answer. He sighed but decided to let the king deal with his own situation. 

The violet-eyed male strutted over to m/n without him noticing and abruptly sat himself down on the boy's lap. Once again, the redheaded twins spat out their water, this time hitting an innocent Haruhi. 

"What the actual fuck do you think you're doing?" He growled but Tamaki didn't waver. Instead, he replaced m/n's hands and positioned his own on the keyboard. 

"Helping you write!" He beamed. For a split second there he almost looked innocent. "This would be the easiest way for you to tell me and then I can type it!" He explained. Tamaki truly thought his plan was spectacular. Though, the hosts knew it was all for the reason of getting closer to his newfound friend. 

"No." He quickly dismissed the idea. "You'd be a terrible writer."

"It would be your words, not mine!" He whined. He turned his head slightly so the other male could see his pleading eyes. 

"Get off my lap and then we'll talk." 

"Nu-uh."

"Suoh, I swear to god-"

"Are you going to punch him?" Kyoya teased. M/n turned to him with wide eyes. Out of everyone he never expected Kyoya to be the tease of the group. 

"Fuck you too." He deadpanned and the twins snickered. 

Nevertheless, Tamaki stayed on the boy's lap and did manage to help him get quite a bit of work done. Though it was calm for the blonde and the h/c boys, the twins were getting bored. And as everyone knows, that was never a good thing. 

"Hey, m/n?" They called and he turned his head along with Tamaki who was finishing up a sentence. In all honesty, Tamaki had changed a few words here and there. But as Kyoya said, it's not like he could punch him. 

"What's up?" In contrast to his calm tone, m/n was quite upset with the twins for interrupting his first good sleep in days. 

"What's the most elegant place you know?" Hikaru asked and Kaoru hummed. "You grew up in Britain and it's pretty fancy over there." 

M/n sighed, waking up a bit more. Haruhi and Kyoya were also slightly intrigued — for different reasons but still intrigued nonetheless. 

"Nah, Britain is nice and all but it's too rainy. I'd say France is the best." He explained after pondering for a moment. 

"Oh jeez." Haruhi sighed. M/n lifted an amused brow on why his friend was in despair once more. It seemed to be a common occurrence when at the Host Club. 

"What's up?" 

"You just made Tamaki-senpai's ego boost into the sky." 

He tilted his head to the head of blonde hair in front of him but he was only met with sparkling eyes. 

"The boss is half french!" The Hiitachiin twins pointed out, literally waving their fingers in the air. 

"No." He gaped. "Suoh if I had known-" 

"YOU THINK I'M ELEGANT?!" He shrieked in disbelief, standing up and leaning down so their noses almost touched. None of them had seen him this excited before, and he was quite an eccentric person. 

"No-"

"YOU SAID IT! YOU'RE FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME!" 

Tamaki twirled around the room, wrapping his arms around himself in pure joy. 

"I'm really not." He deadpanned but Tamaki was already planning out wedding details. 

"Hey boss," Hikaru and Kaoru said, putting one hand on either side of Tamaki's shoulders. "Are you in love with m/n?" 

"What!? Of course not! He's like my son!" 

"I'm older than you-" m/n mumbled but no one paid any attention. 

The twins smirked. "Then what's this about wedding suits," Kaoru asked. "And you even have a cake picked?" Hikaru teased and Tamaki's joy deflated exponentially. 

"I'm going to nap now." M/n sighed and leaned back on the couch. He considered going home but Tamaki would most likely follow him anyway. 

"Have fun." Haruhi hummed and opened their book. 

"Ooh, we want to join!" In perfect synchronization, the twins jumped onto the couch and wrapped their arms around a tired third year. 

"That's harassment!" Tamaki shouted, trying to pry them off of m/n but they weren't budging. 

"Weren't you just sitting on his lap? We're just cuddling." They grinned devilishly while Tamaki's face turned pale. If you couldn't tell, m/n was not able to nap with all the commotion and he certainly was not enjoying himself. 

"Alright, each of you off of me, now." 

"But-" 

"Mori." 

Just like that, Mori held two first years in his hands with Honey petting their heads comfortingly, but the twins simply thought he was patronizing them. 

Presently, as m/n started to get up Tamaki pushed him back down with full force. Everyone turned their attention from the whining twins to the whining Tamaki. 

"Don't leave!" He exclaimed and m/n raised a brow. "I mean don't leave yet because we haven't...finished writing! Yes, that's why you can't leave—"

"I can just finish it later tonight." 

"I refuse! You will sleep here until club time is over and then I will escort you home!" He interrupted and after a long string of sighs from the older male, he finally gave in. 

"Fine. But I'm going home by 8. I have stuff to do." 

With one last grin from Tamaki and the rest of the host club bidding them goodnight, the duo stayed in Music Room 3, talking and writing. Laughing and teasing. 

It was fun m/n didn't know he needed.