[can you feel my heart]

The second-year (obviously) knew where m/n lived

The second-year (obviously) knew where m/n lived. It took him almost no time to reach his destination. 

A fancy black limo pulled up to the front door. From there on a series of maids and butlers (from both families) accompanied Kyoya into the l/n estate. But Kyoya could only be bothered to see one person there. 

"Hi, Kyayo!" Erin mispronounced gleefully, thinking she had done it correctly. 

Okay, maybe he was there for two people. 

"Hello, there." He greeted back. He placed a small and awkward pat on the top of her head before bending down. "Is m/n home?" 

"Yeah, but can you play tea party with me first? Please~!" 

"I'm sorry, maybe next time." 

"Fine.."

Just as he walked up the large staircase, he threw her a pack of chocolate. Erin had strict orders to only be allowed a certain amount of sweets every day. So an extra chocolate bar was like heaven on earth. 

A small walk later, Kyoya arrived at the last door in the hallway. "M/n?" He knocked once, then twice, and then once more. No answer. "I'm not here to criticize your previous actions, only your future ones." 

The fact that m/n couldn't completely understand what that meant made him curious. As the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat. 

"Come in."

Kyoya smirked slightly to himself before following the directions. 

"I'll make this short." He started, pacing back and forth. He hadn't exactly planned what he was going to say, but he knew the main idea. "I sympathize with you." 

M/n remained silent, still fairly curious. It was odd to see such a monotonous person saying they sympathize with you. 

"Tamaki—"

So that's what this is about...

"—is an odd person to deal with. Fortunately, I've only had to deal with him as a friend. You may have a different problem on your hands."

"Yeah," M/n wasn't even going to try and deny it. "I know." 

"I just want to let you know, I'm here. If... you ever need...you know..." 

It was incredibly awkward. Two introverts trying to have a heart-to-heart moment was not the best situation to put yourself into. 

As to end this quickly, Kyoya threw a couple hundreds dollars on m/n's bed and left with a small blush.

__________________ 🥀 __________________

"M/n~" A voice sang above him. He groaned, knowing far too well that Erin was walking him up before 6 am again.

"M/n!" This voice was not Erin's.

The male sprung out of bed in a jolt. Erin threw herself into his arms, only adding to his concern.

"Good, you're up!"

...

.......

...........

"Suoh... Why the hell are you in my bed at 6 in the FUCKING-"

"IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF THE OURAN FAIR-!"

"THAT'S NOT A GOOD FUCKING REASON TO BREAK INTO MY HOUSE?!"

"I DIDN'T BREAK IN, I WAS LET IN!"

M/n turned his glare over to the 7-year-old in his arms. She only gave a weak laugh before running out the door with Tamaki.

"Fucking hell..."

Yes, he was indeed frustrated with the abrupt awakening but that wasn't all. Nowhere near.

M/n tended to sleep his troubles away. Unfortunately, that would never work and everytime he woke up there was the harsh reality waiting for him.

He, however, would've traded anything for just another week.

Today was the day his little sister was leaving again, back to France...