[ykwim]

Just as he said, Kyoya wanted to catch up with m/n

Just as he said, Kyoya wanted to catch up with m/n. He felt as though they never really connected past being a friend of a friend. 

However, I can't say it was out of the ordinary for either male. Kyoya was never the type to easily open up to people and m/n wasn't one to tolerate many. Yet, somehow, they seemed to have a certain blonde boy in common. 

The ravenette would never admit it, let alone say it aloud, but Tamaki was a very pretty person. Above average, that's for sure. Their personalities collided yet they became the best of friends. 

So when he saw the same thing happening with his best friend and m/n, he knew immediately. Possibly even before anyone else, including the pair. Jealousy. 

Kyoya was not a jealous person, and this was no exception. He wasn't jealous of their relationship, not at all. He simply knew that m/n was jealous of Tamaki and vice versa. 

How, you ask? How could Kyoya know this if he himself wasn't jealous? Well, that's simple. 

So simple, I'll let you ponder about it :) 

________

this was just a little filler in case i don't make my publishing time on time

but i mean, it has some pretty important info

if ykwim ;)