✿chapter three - my favorite place

Start from the beginning

"Mhm".

You two moved to your room. As you said before, the only thing that had was a bed. "As you can see, it is bigger than the other one, so you can use this one for yourself if you prefer it". You recommended him.

He looked at you. "Nah, I don't know why, but I prefer the other one".

You nodded, giving him a smile. Then you realized something. "Oh! I forgot to show you my favorite part of the apartment!"

You went again to the living room, going directly to a window, which you opened. There was a big balcony, the one who had the white roses which you could see from outside. There were two chairs and a table. You came closer to it, as there was a paper placed in the table, which had written y/n l/n, Y9B. Then, you remembered. "God, here is where I forgot it!"

"What did you forget?" Eren asked.

"When I came new to this school, I always came here to do my homework. Do you remember that important final essay we had for Mr. Ackerman's class?" Eren nodded. "Well, I forgot where I left it, and it was here all the time. I think that since that moment, that teacher hates me".

The boy laughed. "Well, now it's my favorite place too. The views are amazing, even tho I can see school from here".

You gave him a smile. "Let's sit, there are some things we need to talk about before I leave". Both of you sat. "Ok Eren, do you know how to cook?"

"Yes". Well, I didn't expect that. Eren saw your confused face. "Um, what's so weird about it?"

You looked at him. "Oh, nothing! I think it's like, um, weird, because I don't know how to do it", you could feel the clear embarrassment.

"That explains why you eat like that" Woah, didn't expect this too. "Oh, I'm sorry. Um, you should eat what you want".

You smiled. "It's alright. It's true. I should eat better, it's just that... Mmmm, let's say that my parents are very much obsessed of me eating healthy, so every time they are not here, I take advantage of that and eat whatever I want" Wait, why am I saying this? Tsk, like he cares.

"Understandable".

"Yeah... Well, do you know how to use the washing machine?" You asked.

"... no".

"Don't worry, I know how to. Let's think about how to solve this... I have an idea! As there is no need to use it every day, I can come here every 3-4 days and we both clean our clothes" Wait, he simply can learn how to use it. God, y/n, you are embarrassing yourself again. "Well, that's not that amazing, you can learn how to- "

Eren interrupted "Nah, what you said is a good idea, what do you think about Mondays and Thursdays?"

You looked at him, shocked. Words couldn't come out of your mouth. So, he doesn't try to be friends with me in these 2 past years, but now he wants to see me more time than the necessary? "Yeah! Those days are perfect, but it needs to be like at 8pm because I have extra classes".

"What class do you have?"

God, why are you asking this? "When I had to choose, there was only one option left, so I had to take poetry. I know, it's embarrassing. Do you have any extras? "

"I took ceramic class".

You laughed. "Why would you choose that? It looks so, I don't know, dirty?"

A smirked formed in Eren's face. "Because the only other option left was poetry, so I obviously chose the other one".

"Oh, that's understandable" you laughed. "Ok, so Mondays and Thursdays. I think there's no other things I have to ask you, so I guess I should go. Here is a key's copy. By the way, are you going to Historia's house today?"