"None of that," Klaus says.

"You should really get that checked out Luther. Probably some gorilla side effects," I tell him.

We all walk into a tiki-themed restaurant. Soft island music was playing and beach decoration was everywhere. There was also a bar where a guy was making drinks. Five and I walk over to a table and stand behind our chairs.

"All right, when Dad gets here, Y/n and I will do the talking, okay," Five asks.

"I got a few questions for him myself," Diego says.

"Hey, we don't wanna scare him off. He might be able to help us stop doomsday, get us home," Five says.

"Exactly. We probably scared him enough. We need him to talk to him without causing a scene and arguing," I tell everyone.

"No, we need to figure out why he's planning to kill the president," Diego says.

"This is a matter of life and death, you imbecile," Five yells.

"Forgot about the president Diego!"

"Okay, yeah, maybe we should take turns talking. Yeah? Here, whoever has got this conch shell gets to talk," Vanya says as she picks up a conch shell.

"Vanya, we don't have time for a debate," Five tells her.

"Maybe I should lead. We all know I'm a better public speaker than the rest," Allison says as she takes the conch.

"Okay, Daddy's girl," Diego says.

"Oh, jealous, Number Two?"

"Hey, no more numbers. No more bullshit. We're Team Zero. We're all Team Zero."

I walk over to Allison, take the conch out of her hand, and walk back over to Five.

"That's still a number dumbass. But since we are doing no more numbers, does Five get a name then," I ask.

"Absolutely not," Five says.

"It's okay, Five suits you. I couldn't imagine you with any other name," I say.

Diego was about to say something but Luther interrupts him.

"Uh, Diego. You don't have the conch," Luther says.

Diego holds up a finger and grabs the conch out of my hand. He looks at it for a minute then throws it at the wall. I watch as the conch shatters.

"Classic," Allison says.

The door then bursts open. We all turn around and see Dad walking towards us. Here we go.  Dad walks to the seats across Five and I. Five pulls out a chair for me and sit in it. He gets in the chair next to me on my left while Diego sits on my right. We all just look at Dad as he sits down.

"Not only have you burglarized my lab, set my chimp loose, conned your way into the Mexican consulate, repeatedly stalked and attacked me, but you have, on numerous occasions, called me..."

Klaus sits in the chair next to Dad with a drink in his hand.

"Hey, Pop. How's it hangin,'" Klaus asks.

"Dad..."

We all look at Klaus as he takes a sip of his drink.

"My reconnaissance tells me you're not CIA, not KGB, certainly not MI5, so...who are you?"

Everyone just stares at each other not knowing what to say or do.

"Well that's one way to start this supper," I say.