"Yeah well it didn't bother you when I did it. I believe I'm the one who got the apology the next morning."

I'm over this. I can't deal with him anymore.

"You know what?I was an idiot for dealing with you after that. And I am never gonna forgive myself for staying with you." 

I grabbed my stuff and walked into the closet, shutting and locking the door behind me. I was all of a sudden out of a breath and my heart was racing. I swear, everytime I try to stand up for myself I freak out. 

Ryder came from behind a shelf and saw me leaned up against the wall, struggling for breath.

"Hey, what's up? Are you okay?"

He walked over to me with a sympathetic look on his face and put his arm around my back.

"Yeah I'm fine I just.... I tripped walking over here and it just caught me by surprise I just..."

Without finishing my sentence I wrapped my arms around his torso, just needing a hug to calm me down.

"Oh okay, are you sure you're okay?"

I pulled away and nodded with a small smile assuring him that I was fine.

"Alright well I found the song...let's go back out there."

I shook my head while grabbing his hands.

"No I just...I just wanna stay here can we just do it in here?"

He laughed at my run-on sentence but agreed as we both sat down on the floor and started working. 

—-

Hoping that this evening Arsen would leave me alone, I sat down on the couch and watched the band having fun. I tired to focus my eyes on eveything else but he was staring me down. He wants me to look at him. He knows what's wrong with me yet he still thinks it's a joke.

After they were done, Ryder called me over to talk with the band.

"Sody, we have a question for you."

I was slightly worried about what it might be.

"We were wondering if you would bring your Dad next Friday to watch us play?"

They were worried about asking me that?

"Yeah, my Dad would love that."

They all got excited and I couldn't help but notice Ryder give Arsen a slap on the back.

"You were right Arsen."

Oh no.

My dad can't come. He knows Arsen. He knows what Aren did to me. If my Dad comes he will kill him then Ryder will wonder what's going on. I'm not ready to explain this mess to him yet. 

But like an idiot, I still agreed to it. Knowing the outcome of it would probably be terrible. 

Afterwards while Ryder drove me home, he began to fantasize to me about what would happen if my Dad would give him a record deal. Or if The Only would get back together permanently and they would be their opening act. I love seeing him this happy. I can't destroy that just because I'm scared of what my Dad might do to my ex-boyfriend. I have to tell Ryder. I'm gonna tell him...tomorrow.

hey guys so this chapter is kinda short but my laptop is on the verge of death and i can;t find my charger. so i just wanted to clarify fast since i haven't before that everything i have written i come up with on my own. i literally just think about it as i go. so if anything is similar to a situation you've been in before, it's merely coincidence. just wanted to clarify that. hope you are loving it and i'll try to update soon!!! love ya lots<3