Goodbye My Love

In this story Elena is already a vampire, Caroline too and Tyler is a Hybrid. So it's just like the series but Different, cause they're still in Highschool.

And don't forget that aka Klaus is also in this story. But he's a whole other person, he never was in Mystic Falls. ;)

Well Just Enjoy the story, Claire Robinsons story(^_^)

The birds are flying, bees are humming and dogs are barking. Some people are going to highschool, and others are going to there work. Claire keeps her eyes closed and listens to every litlle sound she hears. She smiles and sits straight on her bed, she turns around and looks at a beautifull guy. She go's with her fingers through his hair, brown-blond hair.

She then grins and starts tickling him, he moves a little bit but sleeps further. Claire sighs and looks at him while she says:" Please wake up, i'm bored." then she hears him answer in a Brittish accent:              "Goodmorning Love." Claire smiles when she feels two arms hugging her.

She kisses his hand and says:" Goodmorning Klaus, you slept like a baby" Klaus smiles and says:" well i was tired, and i can only rest when i sleep near you." Claire chuckles and says:" flirting at 8 am, well i like that. But now i have to shower, my plane is at 11am."

Klaus let go of Claire and stands up from the bed, Claire looks at him and says:" what's wrong, why are you looking so sad?" Klaus sighs and says:" do you expect me to say goodbye with a big smile on my face? Well i can't."

Then he go's to claire and says while holding her hands:" why don't you stay with me? I'll help you find work as a teacher , here in New Orleans." Claire sighs and looks with puppy eyes at him, then she says:" i have to go, i didn't see my friends in 90yrs. I also wanna stay with you." Klaus sits back on the bed and looks at the ground, then he says:" Who are these friends of yours?"

Claire opens the window and looks outside, she sighs and smiles. Then she says:" my friends... They're really special. we know each other since 1864. They're different from each other, one is really sweet and cares about the whole world. And the other is funny and flirts with every women." She laughs and continues:" But they're both always ready to save and fight for there friends. I really missed them, they're my family."

Klaus stands up and hugs Claire, she smiles and turns around facing him. He smiles and says:" well i really wanna meet these two, iff you like them then i might like them too." Then he Kisses Claire on her lips, she sighs and says:" I'm going to miss you so much, i don't know iff i can stay apart from you."

She looks down and cries, Klaus hugs her and says:" you don't know how much i'm going to miss you My beautiful Claire." He then wipes her tears with his finger and says :"Don't cry, i'll come visit you as soon as possible. I just need to finish a job with Marcel."

Claire smiles and says :" but finish this job quick, so you can come to me. Or else i will come back to take you with me." Klaus smiles and his cute dimples are showing, He then says to her:" I understand My lady, but first go take a shower. It's already 9am we kept talking and forgot the time."

Claire Turns around and walks to the bathroom, she stops and says:" well iff you want to join me, you're welcome to do so." Then she Gives him a sexy look, he laughs and says:" Maybe another time, but now i'm gonna call marcel." Claire looks mad at him and murmurs:"Whenever I try to seduce him, he doesn't have time for me. It's as iff he's married to Marcel." she enters the bathroom and closes the door behind her. Klaus laughs and says:" She always forgets that we're vampires, we can hear everything." Then he takes his phone and calls Marcel.

~1 hour later~

Claire wears her favorite clothes: black jeans pants, a grey tank top, and her favorite black leather jacket and off course her black leather boots. She go's downstairs and sees Rebecca Crying, she stands near her in a blink of an eye. Claire looks at Klaus and asks :"what's wrong with her? Did something happen to Marcel?" klaus chuckles and says :" No Marcel is allright, i already asked her why she's crying. But she doesn't want to talk."

Claire sees that Klaus looks a little bit sad, she looks at Rebecca and says:" Rebecca what's wrong? We're best friends, so tell me." Rebecca looks at claire with tears in her eyes, she whipes her nose and says:" You're leaving, do you expect me to say goodbye with a big smile on my face?" Claire chuckles and looks at Klaus, He smiles and winks her.

She looks at Rebecca and says:" i'm gonna miss you Rebecca, you and Klaus are definitely family. He said the same thing 2hours ago, don't cry and come visit me. Or come with me that's a better idea!"

Rebecca smiles and says:" I can't Claire, i can't leave Marcel. But i promise you that i will comevisit you." Claire sighs and says:" okay, that's also good. Take care of Marcel, and iff you find clothes i like buy them for me. I'll do the same." Rebecca smiles while tears fall on her cheeks, she hugs Claire and says:" Off course you silly girl." Then Claire hugs Kol, he smiles and says while looking at her:" take care off yourself, and don't worry about Nick. I'll take good care off your lover."

He grabs her hand and kisses it, then he winks her. Claire smiles and says:" you're such a casanova, and thank you for everything. And please come visit me, you're my best friend." Kol smiles and noddes, then he hugs her again. Claire hugs him back, then she let go off him.

She looks at Klaus and sees him looking at her with sad eyes. She go's to him and hugs him, she immediately starts crying. Klaus hugs her back and says:" don't cry, you look awfull when you cry." Claire chuckles while she wipes her tears, she looks at Klaus and stands on her toes.

Then she kisses him, Klaus grabs her tighter to him. Kol smiles and says:" iff you wanna continue, go upstairs to your bedroom." Claire smiles and says while stil hugging Klaus :" You never change Kol." He grins and Eilijah says:" Claire we need to leave now, or else you'll miss your plane." Claire noddes and Let go of Klaus, then she takes her bag and looks at everyone. She smiles and says:" well then, i'm leaving... See you guys soon."

Rebecca cries again and Kol puts his hand on her shoulder. Klaus smiles and says:" yes my love, see you very soon." Then Claire turns around and leaves the house , while tears are flowing on her cheeks. She get's steps inside Elijah car, He sighs and says:" Claire you can stay here , iff you don't wanna leave Niklaus behind." Claire shakes her head and says:" I have to, thank you Elijiah you're just like a big brother to me." He smiles and drives away, leaving "The Mikaelson's" house behind them.

I hope you liked my story this far... I know it's very long, but i couldn't make it shorter.