bathtime with katsuki bakugou

- your anxiety had been getting to you recently

- but it was worse than usual

- when katsuki got home from work one day, he realised something was off.

- you always said hi to him with your smooches on his cheeks and a big cuddle.

- but he didn't get his smooches nor his hug

- that's when he decided to look for you out of fear of you getting hurt.

- "Y/N? Y/N?" he walked around each room of your and his apartment.

- that's when he noticed the big lump within the sheets on your bed of your and his bedroom.

- he heard sniffles and he knew instantly it was you

- "Y/N? what's wrong baby? who hurt you- because if they do i swear i will-"

- "n-no." you poked your head out of the covers to look at him tearfully, "i-it's my anxiety."

- katsuki looked at you pitifully before walking to the bed and sitting next to you as you laid your head on his lap.

- "how about we do something together, something that's quiet to calm you down." katsuki suggested as he stroked you H/C hair

- "a-a bath could do." you gestured while sniffling.

- "was it a bad one?" he knew when your anxiety attacks got 𝘣𝘢𝘥 that even you couldn't handle your emotions.

- you nodded in response as katsuki got up and picked you up bridal style.

- "whatever my girl wants, she gets." he walked inside your and his en-suite and placed you on the sink as he turned on the faucets of the bathtub.

- "bath fizzier or bubble bath?" he asked, knowing that you loved bubbles.

- "bubble bath." your eyes sparkled slightly through your red puffy eyes.- once the bath was ready, you got off the counter and began to change as he did the same.

- "come here." he gestured as he got into the bath and sat up.

- you got in and sat on his lap, laying on his chest.

- he wrapped his arms around you into an embrace as he pulled you closer to him.
- "i love you." he told you, kissing the top of your head, "there's nothing to worry about when i'm here baby."

- you hummed in response, enjoying his embrace, as you were slowly calming down.

- you felt your emotions become calmer due to the warmth of the bath and katsuki's embrace and slowly fell asleep.

- "there's nothing to worry about."