clingy - katsuki bakugou x reader

"Come on, Katsuki-"

"No."

"Katsukiiii-"

You were currently in a situation which was always something you would have to deal with when it was one of those cold, December mornings in Tokyo. Your boyfriend had a habit which he couldn't break, sleeping in when it was cold, and that habit grew worse when you came into his life.

"There is no way you're getting out of bed." Katsuki groaned as he slithered his arms around your waist, making you struggle to move.

"Katsuki, we've talked about this, haven't we?" You rolled your head back in annoyance, ruffling one of your hands into his blond, spikey hair.

"But it's cold-"

"And I've got a meeting with my hero agency in an hour." You felt Katsuki groan, nuzzling his head on your neck.

"You done this back in UA, but now after graduating, your habit has gone worse-"

"Y/N~" Katsuki responded, irritated as he looked up at you, "But we're married, not boyfriend and girlfriend-"

"No exception there, 'Suki" He growled at that. He knew that you were even more irritated when you called him ''Suki'.

Katsuki pulled you back into bed, starting to leave marks on your neck when you glanced over at him. You didn't look pleased at all, and instead of giving in you pulled away.

"You aren't always that clingy when it's cold," You crossed your arms and stood up, wrapping a bathrobe around yourself, "What's up with that?"

"Hero work cold and hard-" Katsuki grumbled, "You and bed cozy and warm."

You chuckled, slipping a small smile at your always hot-headed husband. He would always act angry and serious around other people, but you knew he had a soft spot for you.

"I would cuddle all day if I wanted to." You sighed before walking away towards the cupboard, "But I have a meeting."

"Fine-"

"But we can cuddle when I get home- "

ARCHIVES !जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें