job interview - kai chisaki x reader

"Dear Y/N, why do you want to join us? Entice me." Chisaki tapped his gloved fingers on the armrest of the seat which he was sitting on, looking at Y/N who sat across from him deep in the eye.

"Do you want to know the honest truth or the lying truth. I know either one will get myself killed anyways- as I may not be satisfying you." You replied, giving a smirk towards his way.

"No.. You intrigue me- tell me the honest truth." He remarked, which shocked Chronostasis and Mimic who were standing next to him.

"Alright- I want this job because I'm broke as fuck."

"And your references?"

"My bank statement."

He slightly snorted at that, shocked that she actually said that to his face and that she had the confidence to say that.

"She's a spicy one, boss." Mimic remarked, looking over at Chisaki with cash in his hands, "We also need a woman in the Hassaiki, just to try and diverse it out."

"True boss. We need some diversity- we also need someone to look after Eri as you killed the last guy." Chronostasis added.

"Yes, we do." Chisaki looked at both of them before his gaze turned to you, "How good are you with children?"

"I used to babysit my cousins." You replied, "I hate babies though- god I hope I don't have to look after anyone else's babies except for mine if I ever have some."

"What about.. Little girls."

"I'm good with them, they can be really cute at times."

"Alright then, what do you think of quirks?"

"I know for one, they don't belong in society. They're kinda gross to be honest, some of the ones I've seen are just disgusting. If they went away, everything would be so much better."

"One more thing- germs."

"I'm hygienic, I always put on a mask unless it's when I'm taking a shower or going to bed. Oh yeah, I carry hand sanitizer."

Chisaki looked down at her hands, one of them were shoved into her pocket as they pulled out a small bottle of hand sanitizer.

"I mean, they are considerate of their hygiene, boss." Chronostasis chimed in as he looked over at Chisaki who was pondering.

"Fine, you get the job- but put some gloves on. You will need to wear them along with a mask at all times. I'm not a fan of germs."