tank top tease - bakugou x reader

THIS WAS MY FIRST SMUT OH MY GOD. it's cringe, but at the same time nostalgic writing this lol. bakugou and you are 18+!

Bakugou was a snack.

You knew that, and sometimes what he would wear would spiral your mind to run to the gutter. Today was one of those days. Yet sometimes you couldn't keep those thoughts to yourself.

Bakugou sat next to you in an outfit which sent your mind to more than just the gutter. He was wearing a black tank top and black tracksuit pants. He was scrolling on his phone while you were watching Netflix.

You looked over at him, taking into his beauty along with his sexiness. You couldn't handle the way he was sometimes, and whatever was happening between her legs agreed.

You rubbed your legs together, crossing them and biting your lip. You looked away back at the Netflix, hoping that he was too distracted with his phone to notice what you just did.

He looked up from his phone, seeing your blush on your face.

"Are you going to eye fuck me all afternoon or are you going to do something about it?"

You turned around, seeing that he put the phone down and turned off the TV.

Leaning over to your ear, he whispered, "Don't you dare touch yourself today. i want your orgasm and i plan on getting it later."

You gasped, he continued whispering, "I notice you doing it. Sometimes your moans aren't muffled, baby. Admit it."

"I-I.." You stuttered as he leaned over, making you lie down on the couch below Bakugou.

"You can't hardly contain getting aroused when I'm in your presence, can't you?" He hovered his lips above yours, before kissing you roughly. You both broke off the kiss, needing air.

"You're so intoxicating... I can't help myself." He kissed again, his hands running through your hair before lightly tugging it, getting a moan from you.

You both pulled away again as Bakugou grabbed your hips, sliding your body over so your legs were dangling off the couch. He leaned on the top of you, his hands gripping the couch on top of your shoulders but under your head.

"Are you serious? Here? Now?" You asked, gasping for air.

"Don't you want this?" He gestured to his body, "You touch yourself thinking of me, don't you?"

He smirked as one of his hand slithering down your stomach and stopping at the waistband of your shorts. His fingers traced the band, and you clutched your legs together again.

"You want to have sex with me this bad? You're trying to hold back, aren't you?" His fingers still traced the waistband as he asked as you tried to hold back a moan, but failing.

"S-Stop teasing me! Especially in the living room!"

"If you don't like my teasing then why are you moaning?"

His hand wandered around your shorts, before unbuttoning your shorts and pulling down the zipper.

He kissed you again before pulling away and grinning at your shaking form, "Holy shit, you're so fucking sexy like that. So weak for me aren't you?"

You only nodded before his hands pulled down your shorts and your panties.

"I can't wait to taste you." He grinned before kneeling down, bringing his face closer and closer to your core, hearing your wimpers made him egg him on more and more.

He began to run his tongue up and down your pussy, earning moans from you. He went lapped his tongue faster and faster, you were moaning louder and louder. You felt knots in your body, knowing that you were close.

"Katsu, I-I'm so close-"

The knots in your body stopped and you looked up at him, which he was smirking. His face was pulled away and he was standing

"W-Why did you stop? I need you, please. I need you inside of-" You whimpered and begged before moaning in pleasure.

As you were begging; he had pulled his tracksuit and boxers, and pulled your legs towards him, making him thrust into you.

"I'll fuck you so good, for so long that the only thing you'll crave is my hands on your skin, my cock deep in your pussy." He gruffly told you in your ear as he thrusted into you again, earning a moan from you.

He pulled away, thrusting into you more and more, harder and faster.

As he was continuing to pleasure you, the more your face turned lewd to him. Your eyes were rolled back, your face was reddened (especially the cheeks) and your tongue rolled out.

He looked at your face, "So lewd, I fucking love that face." He kissed you with tongue, pulling away with saliva trailing between your tongue.

"I-I'm so close! Katsu~"

"Me too, baby-"

You both moaned at the same time, you running your hands through his hair while he gripped your thighs, both coming at the same time.

As he pulled out, he put his boxers on and helped you up from the couch, his hands slithering around your waist.

"I love you." He kissed your neck, nuzzling his head your neck.

"I love you too Katsu." You replied, ruffling your hands through his hair, "Let's clean up and watch some Netflix, how about that?"

"Yeah."