Halloween Short Special

Not linked to the plot of Books 1-3, but does occur sometime after Book 3.

Mild spoilers to The Nightmare Before Christmas.

"HYUUUUUUNG!" A screech arose from the murky depths of the dorm corridor, a vast journey beyond the comforts any adult who the scream could reference to, dared venture. Since hearing the intentions of the maknae line, followed by the horrific, threatening howls from their occupied room, neither leader, sunshine, grandpa nor eldest wished to check up on their littlest brothers. 

"HYUUUUUUNG!" The voice - evidently Jimin's - screeched again, his howl thundering down towards their comfy little blanket fort they'd erected within the living room in order to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas: as 'Halloweeny' as Hoseok and Seokjin would get before they developed severe nightmares. 

"HYUNG-AH!" This scream was not from Jimin, but the unphased quartet did not budge an inch from their castle of comfort. This scream had been most certainly Jungkook, thus revealing the insitgatior of such screaming to most likely be Taehyung. Per usual. 

"Do we intervene now?" Hoseok grumbled, snuggling into his fluffy jumper and eyeing Jack across the screen. He tilted his head at the Burton character, as if trying to understand how such a persona of such definition and stature could exist within physical reality, "He'd have to have no kidneys..." he pondered to himself, the others not even flinching at the spoken thought.

They decided to continue watching Jack Skellington take over Christmas town.  

"NO! HYUNG! HYUNG!" The film was paused again as not even two minutes into journeying with Tim Burton into the wildest, most fantastical universe he'd ever created, another set of screams arose. "NO DON'T KILL HIM! OH MY GOD MY EYES! MY EYES! HYUUUUNG!" 

"Broken my ears, my ears..." Seokjin whined, uttering his complaint in the adorable wafts of Jimin's mocking voice. This, understandably, earned a loud thwack from his boyfriend...shortly followed by a brief brushing of lips across where Namjoon had hit him. 

"WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?!" Jungkook's voice bellowed, followed by a loud thump, and a chorus of heaving sobs, "HE WAS AN INNOCENT!" 

"Bagsy not checking on them." Yoongi murmured, "I love horrors, but I'll be damned if I watch whatever they are. Fucking hell." The others muttered in agreement, seeming relieved after, a few minutes, the yelling had seemed to cease for a longer moment than previously. 

It was then, that the silence had become more disconcerting than the screaming and each hyung line member suddenly wished for even a brief yelp or complaint from their younger brothers. It was common for the maknaes to be incredibly vocal during cheesy horrors or, in fact, any of their favourite films and shows. And their silence was making the dorm become a scary movie in itself. 

"We should check on them." Hoseok muttered, watching a pumpkin chortle to 'This Is Halloween' with a mildly disconcerting look. 

But a shuffle from beside him, followed by a gentle squeeze from the arm already wrapped around him in their embrace kept him fastened to the floor of the blanket fort, "They've probably just fallen asleep." His yawning companion spoke, the words muffled through the pillow he was slowly drifting of on, "I don't blame them-"

"HYUUNG! HE'S DYING! HE'S NOT BREATHING! CALL A DOCTOR! DON'T JUST DO NOTHING! MY BABY IS DYING! HYUUUNG! TAE! TAE! TAEHYUNG! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" 

Min Yoongi was out of the door before any of the others could say 'Dr Finklestein.'  Of course, followed swiftly by his cuddle buddy and the two lovebirds. Each member sprinted with wide eyes down the darkened corridor as the screams of Jimin and Jungkook kept flooding through the house.