Chapter Twenty Seven: Bloody Twitter Pt.2

I'm not sure if anyone's keeping track of any of the chapter names since Book 1. 

Author's Writing Songs:
(Do any of you actually listen to my recommendations?)

The Chattering Lack of Common Sense - Ghost and Pals

End Titles: The Theme That Got Left In The Car - David Arnold (Good Omens.)

Meet Me on the Battlefield - SVRCINA 

--

Perhaps rather unfortunately, it appeared that this single, brief conversation between the choreographer of BTS and their manager simply jinxed the situation they had been desperately hoping to avoid. 

**

"Stay there. Do not pick it up." 
"Seokjin what are you-?"
"-Just stay there! Right there! Stay!" 
"Jin I'm not a dog-" 
"-Kim Namjoon. Stay. There...actually shuffle right a bit...yep annnnd back...and voilà! Now stay." 

Evidently unable and frankly unwilling to resist his older boyfriend's request, Namjoon helplessly stood at the foot of the hotel bed, frowning in bewilderment at the singer as he stood there. Stark naked, with a towel accidentally pooling at his feet, "Why am I doing this?" 
"Shh- let me admire this artwork."

Looking at Seokjin who had leant himself against the backboards of the bed and stretched his hands neatly behind his head, Namjoon could not help but let a smile grace his expression. That absolute dork. 

Since passing out in the changing rooms of the Late Late Show, Manager Sejin had demanded that the sleep deprived duo immediately slept once they'd gotten to the hotel. He'd later arrived at Seokjin's door, trying his very best to hide the fact that he knew Namjoon was hiding among the curtains to present the older with the morning off to sleep. They had been planning to let the boys do a bit of incognito sightseeing but the remaining five had also expressed their desire for a lie in. 

Requesting that Jin messaged their leader the news since Sejin himself was too tired to venture to Namjoon's room at the end of the corridor, the manager left with a small smile on his face. A smile that widened once a thump, a yelp and a childish giggle erupted from the room opposite, where the now infamous young couple had been given a room together.

Waving goodnight to a weary Min Yoongi and ignoring the rapper's apparent desire to go on a midnight walk (something they had forbidden in America), the manager had returned to his room. But he had not slept. For there was far too much work to be done and very little time to achieve it. 

Having been given the morning off to sleep, Namjin had decided to make the most of their time together. Which...wasn't exactly sleeping. "Are you going to get out of bed so I can put some clothes on?" Namjoon sighed, yet this was not in irritation. 

"Five more minutes-"
"-I'm cold-"
"-Two minutes-"
"-You need to shower-"

"-Ok fine." With an amused huff, the older slumped out of bed and landed with a heavy thump on the floor. Giving himself a brief pep talk under his breath, Kim Seokjin finally gathered himself to his feet and dragged his exposed body into the bathroom. 

*

By the time the two secret lovers had stumbled out of their rooms and into the staff break out space where they usually convened before setting off, they realised with dismay that the five other members had headed off to prepare for the press events without them. This, had actually been pre-planned. 

In order to give the two some extra sleeping hours, Sejin had told Seokjin - and thus Namjoon - that they would be leaving an whole two hours later than what he had told the other five. While the two remained at the hotel, the others were having a small detour to some nearby tourist attractions...which unfortunately they would be viewing from inside their various cars.

"They didn't want to wake you and the others were getting restless." A noona who had been instructed to accompany them, simply commented, clambering into the front passenger seat of the car and, once ensuring the eldest and the leader were safely within, signaled for the driver to head off. 

Namjoon did not deny that something felt off. From the moment they both had walked into the staff room, he'd felt curious gazes surpassing the usual welcoming ones, not necessarily directed at him but- looking into the inside mirror his eyes caught the momentary gaze of the noona towards Seokjin, who, to his relief, was staring blankly out of the window at the passing scenery. Looking back at the mirror, he frowned. The gaze was gone.

"We're here." The young woman spoke up and clambered out of the car again. With every step into the building, with every staff member they met, Namjoon's anxiety simply grew. He knew by now that they were not looking at him - for a brief moment he had been concerned that their relationship had been revealed - but it did not make him feel any less uneasy with the realization that the attitude the staff had towards Seokjin had seemed to drastically change overnight. 

By the time they reached the changing room door, Kim Namjoon's heart was pounding frantically. And the leader of BTS knew in dismay that it had every right to. 

"Seokjin is it true?!"

The oldest member of BTS who, unfortunately had not picked up on the wary glances through the hallways from their staff, suddenly snapped his head up just in time to catch his youngest brother racing towards him with widened eyes.

At once, the tension within the room thickened. Band members eyed the pair intensely as Jungkook patiently awaited the older's answer. Staff members lowered their conversation with the same intent. Namjoon's stomach hurtled ferociously and he immediately felt the need to seat himself on the closest piece of furniture he could find. Yet his eyes did not leave his panic stricken boyfriend.

The older stuttered, his expression wide with bewilderment, "I-is...i-s what true?" for in his mind, he could only think of one logical conclusion. 

"...Are you really...you know...?" The young maknae flapped his arms as if his flailed action would instantly fill in the remainder of the eager question. As before, every action of his brother, every word he seemed to be attempting to speak, only pointed in one direction. And that direction led to the pale-faced leader seated silently on the sofa.

"K-k...know...what?" Seokjin's voice barely came out in a whisper. His eyes desperately flew to Yoongi's in some attempt to recieve a silent facial expression back that alerted him to the fact that his suspicions were false. Yet at the locking of their gazes, the rapper immediately looked away and returned to his phone. 

"Are..are you...?"

"Are you really having an affair?" Jungkook's poor attempt at such an accusation was sharply interrupted by Taehyung's desperation to know the answer. 

Swallowing painfully, the older clenched his fists tightly and began forming an answer within his brain. He was going to deny such, make up a false claim about a doppelganger, demand who spread such a ridiculous rumour... when something caught the youngest's eye. 

"...holycrap..." Seokjin felt his collar material yank away from his throat, exposing the delicately hidden marking on a patch of skin just below his shoulder blade. At once, both older singer and leader of BTS paled rapidly, "Hyung you are!? Fucking hell!!-"

"-shh!" Jin flapped his arms at his younger brother, tearing his shirt from the younger's firm grip and tugging it back into place, "I don't want everyone here to know-" But a clearing of a throat interrupted him. 

"Jinnie..." Jimin glanced up at his older brother with a bitter expression of sympathy. "Everyone already knows." 

---

#drama

I've already written the next chapter breathe don't kill me.

Hope you guys are doing well, exams are coming to an end and the summer (if its summer for you) is fast approaching xx