Chapter Twenty Five: Oppa.

I came up with the shower moment while listening to Illuminate (Cello Version) by Luminaire. Such a beautiful song I reccomend a listen. 💜

Artist's Writing Songs
Illuminate - Luminaire
Human - The Killers
Piano Man - Billy Joel

//Mature//

***
"... Oppa?" Hoseok's expression pulled into a deep frown, his mind whirring in an attempt to piece together a single logical reason why such a name would be uttered by Seokjin, their eldest, while only Namjoon was otherwise present.
" Ah... I'm only using it jokingly..." Jin's voice floated out if the bed, finally finding some success at hauling his upper body out and staring nervously at his younger brother as he lay on the carpeted floor.
But evidently, Hobi didn't get the joke.

"No Seokjin..." Their dance leader muttered, walking towards them both with a curious frown.  "... You don't call your male best friend whose younger than you oppa... You've never called Namjoon oppa." As Hobi approached, Seokjin finally managed to prise himself from under the bed and, wary of Hoseok's confused scowl, found himself instinctively shielding Namjoon with part of his well-built frame.

The elder almost jolted as his right hand brushed against his boyfriend's and two fingers gently grasped his thumb and forefinger. It was not an action he'd never experienced before yet usually the habit occurred under a table or within folds of hoodie pockets. In this instance however, visibly willing to hold Jin's hand in front of Hoseok, he knew what their leader was trying to say.
That they couldn't hide the truth.

At the sight of Namjoon's gesture, Hobi froze. About to clear his throat to explain themselves, the older singer stopped as he took in the sight of their brother's face of realisation, mingled with complete and utter shock, "Oh heck." Was all he could force from his lips.

Namjoon and Seokjin simply allowed the poor dancer to slowly process his thoughts before them, knowing comfortably that his shock was not due to being against such a relationship, but, only added to the tension among BigHit and promptly proved how cursed BTS were with regard to finding love. Frankly, it seemed only Taehyung would have any hope of being in a relationship outside the walls of the BigHit world. And they all knew that wouldn't sit well with the media.

Slowly, Hoseok's shocked expression pulled itself into a bewildered frown, "Jinnie you call Namjoon oppa?!"
A dark red sheen flushed across Seokjin's face, his grip loosening on Joon's fingers to reach up and cover his eyes with embarassment, curling himself into the crook of his boyfriend's neck. At this, Hoseok simply chuckled, "Eh, Namjoon having a kink is not the most surprising thing I guess."

"Oi watch it!" The leader yelped, yet he couldn't help but join Seokjin in his petty laughter at the remark, "Your straight ass can't comment on my gay relationship like that." He stuck his tongue out childishly.
Hoseok simply raised his eyebrows and smirked, "No comment."

The dance leader skipped swiftly out of the room before either Namjoon or Seokjin could question him.
Beaide the leader, his boyfriend let out a large, deep sigh, placing both hands on his hips,"That went well." he let out a nervous laugh.

*
With only a few hours before they were due to wake for their enslaught of press events and The Late Late Show preparations, neither Jin nor Joon had much of a desire to sleep. Especially given what had just happened.

Running a shaking hand through his hair, Seokjin let out another deep sigh and sat himself heavily down on the edge of the bed. His head jolted up at the shadow looming across his weary state but despite the shock at such a presence, he still found the instinctive urge to reach out and haul Namjoon onto his lap.
Hands gently cupped his face. "We haven't really done much since the AMAs..." The younger murmured, shifting his hips to find a more comfortable placement, his ankles tightly wrapped around the older's lower back.