59| hallow's eve Gasp

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN, FUCKERS!" Sophie yelled, hands filled with large bags, as soon as everyone was gathered under Calla's tree at Havenfield.

"I'll pretend I know what that is." Dex said, eyeing the bags suspiciously. "Is it another human holiday?"

"Bingo! Tam would like this one."

"Would I." He did not sound convinced.

Yes, you would. Come grab a bag and go change. QUICK! QUICK!"

"Oh my god, she's turning into Biana." Fitz said with horror in his eyes. "I can barely handle one of them." He took a bag and leaped away.

"I am not turning into Biana-"

"Rude," Biana said.

"You would never agree to this if I didn't have blackmail on you." She said handing Tam a bag.

"I'm scared," was all Biana said before she took her bag and leaped away.

Ten minutes of agony later

Link and Tam were the first to get back. They wandered back up to Calla's tree not expecting to be met with the area decorated spookily and a pumpkin trying to eat them.

Link screamed.

"IT'S FINE! It's fine, they're not alive." Sophie was currently losing her shit.

"What human holiday would possibly need scary pumpkins. They look like someone pissed in their cereal," Tam stated bluntly.

"Your comparisons just stay being weird as fuck." Sophie shuddered. They're decorations." she dragged out the last syllable. "And I'm going to teach you how to make one. If you want of course."

"Yes," was all Tam said.

Sophie smiled proudly. "See! I told you you'd like this one."

"Yeah- Sophie? A question. Why are we dressed like this." Linh asked, pulling at ears on her costume's hood.

"Because," Sophie sang, "On Halloween we wear costumes. You two have a cat obsession so I got werecat costumes. Black for Tam, white for Linh. YOU'RE ADORABLE!" She snickered under her hand.

Tam felt the sides of his jumper and pulled out a bando with ears on it. "So that's what this is for." He put it on his head. "I don't hate it." Linh laughed.

Soon enough the other got their asses to the tree (finally). Keefe was a vampire (because Vampire Keefe; YES!) , Dex was Frankenstein (THE DOCTOR NOT THE MONSTER!), Biana was Cruela DeVil (which she enjoyed very much) and Fitz was Gojo Satoru (for reasons Sophie was going to laugh at until she died).

Grady and Edaline also had costumes. Very couply ones but fucking amazing nonetheless. The were Cosmo and Wanda from Fairy Odd Parents and Sophie was having way too much fun with this.

TIME FOR THE FINAL REVEAL!

Sophie was dressed as...

Drum roll???!!!

Ba, Ba, Ba.

ASTRID HOFFERSON! For reasons she will not disclose.

The spent the rest of the day learning how to do human things from Sophie and eating both elf and human candies. Afterwards, Keefe and Tam both called dips im the pumpkins and put them all over their parents' houses. As they should.

THE END!