Y/n opens his mouth to speak again.

Sokka: "Oh, yeah, sure. Like we can just walk in there and— knock, knock! Hello, Fire Lord! Is anyone home?"

For the last time, Y/n opens his mouth but just like the other two, Sokka just doesn't let him speak.

Sokka: "I don't think so. We need some intelligence if we're gonna win this war."

Aang blows the flute one last time, causing Cosmo and Momo to turn around and go to their respective owners.

Katara: "Ok, ok. How about we spend some time with our little vacation and then we can look for Sokka's intelligence."

Aang took out a rolled paper and opened it to reveal a map of the area they were in.

Aang: "Where would you like to go to?"

Katara focuses on the paper and points on a small painting of a bordered city with a large blue crystal-like structure by the center.

Katara: "How about the Misty Palms Oasis?"

Aang looked at where she pointed and smiled.

Aang: "Oh, I've been there before, it's a pristine natural ice ground, and I usually don't use the word pristine. It's one of nature's wonders."

They expected a luscious town with a glorious formation of ice reaching the skies sitting at the center, not a run down sand village with a small mound of ice just barely evaporating.

Everyone looked at Aang.

Aang: "Looks like they must've changed ownership since the last time I've visited."

With Appa and the other two rascals staying outside of the town's border, the rest of the squad made their way in.

The first step they took inside the gate, the wooden sign welcoming travelers inside fell on the sandy mere inches behind them.

As everyone ignored the horrid state of the town, the avatar's companions walked behind the young Airbender in hopes of finding a nice place to spend time.

Aang led them to a large building of hardened sand.

Darn thing looked like it was at the brink of collapsing within itself.

Aang moved the cloth at the entrance and went in. Katara and Toph followed suit.

As Sokka was about to enter, one of the men dressed in light desert attire spat behind him; the ball of spit landing inches away from Y/n's foot.

Sokka turned to the man who spat with an angry expression, about the throw hands, but Y/n clung onto Sokka's arm.

Y/n: "Come on, let's go..."

Sokka began to walk with his friend by his side, yet his eye contact with the man didn't cut off until the cloth was moved and the two adventurers walked inside.

The place was surprisingly larger than what it looked like in the outside.

Compared to the heat boiling the sweat off of anyone's skin, the inside of this establishment was very cozy.