The Cave of Two Lovers

A/n: Yall wouldn't mind telling me what your favorite relationship with Y/n was in the previous season?

A/n 2: "Sorry for uploading this super late, got some stuff that had me busy but I'm back on track now!"

Sokka: "You guys are gonna be done soon, right?"

Sokka spoke as he gently floated on a large leaf with nothing but his underwear and the two critters on him.

Our gang was currently in a beautiful lake area. Large white mounds and plateaus and vibrant green foliage.

Sokka stared to the side of him and saw Aang and Katara both in fighting stances.

Y/n gently floats next to Sokka, his hair wet and undone.

Stopping next to his best friend, Y/n extends his arm to which Cosmo climbs on and makes his way to his belly.

Sokka: "We've got a lot of ground to cover if we want to make it to Omashu today."

Katara turns around to face him.

Hands on her hips and with a smirk, she speaks.

Katara: "And what, are you ready to go, naked guy?"

Moving his wet hair out of his eyes, Sokka looked at his sister and spoke.

Sokka: "I could be ready in two minutes. Seriously. Whenever."

Aang: "So, you were telling me about the octopus stance?"

Aang spoke to Katara who was filling in as his waterbending teacher.

As Katara taught him the correct stance Y/n and Sokka both drifted around, without a care in the world.

As Y/n relaxed more, he failed to notice that he was straying away from his team.

Suddenly, Y/n felt his leaf hit something.

Opening his eyes and looking back, he saw the abyssal black being that is Tene right behind him.

Jumping from being spooked, Y/n splashed onto the water as he fell.

Jumping back up in a hurry, Y/n moved his wet hair from his face and onto his side.

He then proceeded to get into a defensive stance.

Tene merely stared at him before grabbing the large leaf and gently pushing it to Y/n's side.

Tene: "Get on, kiddo, you're getting far from your friends. Don't worry, I'll drift you back."

Raising his brow in uncertainty, Y/n moved to the large leaf with caution. As he did, the water beneath him started to make currents that moved Y/n closer to his friends as Tene walked beside him.

Suddenly, from the forest next to the lake, a certain tune could be heard.

The voice of a man can be heard as he sung while the sounds of a banjo can be heard.

(???): "Don't fall in love with a traveling girl, she'll leave you broke and broken hearted."

The man and his group of 2 other friends can be seen dancing, singing along and just vibing.

The music stop as the groups stare at each other.

(???): "Oh, hello there, river people."