A large shock wave formed around the floor he hit, making Sung-Hyun's body reeling.

"Oh, my God...!"

Sung-Hyun lost his balance for a moment due to the unexpected ability of the man.

Geard comes to attack him right away.

However, just before being hit directly by a club, Sung-Hyun managed to lower himself to avoid his attack.

A violent roar passed by his ear.

What kind of ability is that?'

Quang!

Geard bashed the club again.

Sung-Hyun's body was pushed out strongly due to the shock wave that erupted every time.

"kwaaah!"

He persistently aimed at Sung-Hyun as if not to give him a chance to come to his senses.

Whenever Geard's club was violently swung, Sung-Hyun stood at a crossroads of life and death and only repeatedly survived.

It feels like my whole body is on edge in a precarious situation.

This was Hunter's sense of hunting boss monsters.

'As expected, I don't think you're going to be easily beaten. But I've prepared something.'

Whoo!

Sung-Hyun, who narrowly avoided Geard's attack, narrowed the distance to him.

It was a more dangerous award, but he didn't hesitate.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Sung-hyun, who stretched out the spear, cut off his ankle and passed by.

The red blood were scattered, and the Geard stumbled at the moment.

But the wound wasn't that deep.

As he narrowed the distance, he was not able to poke the spear properly because he was trying to avoid the attack of Geard, who returned more threateningly.

A blow that is far from fatal to the boss monster.

"aaahh!"

Geard, who struggled with sudden pain, knelt down on one knee.

Seeing the scene, Sung-Hyun called for a stroke of good luck.

He could clearly see his physical strength escaping rapidly.

'Good. It works for you know.'

Common weaknesses of Goblin-based boss monsters.

It was "poison'.

Sung-Hyun had been searching the whole forest for Geard and had packed the poison ivy of the dungeon that he came across.

A regular goblin living in this forest was weak to powerful poison that could lead to death just by taking a bite.

And before the battle with Geard, Sung-hyun took out the juice in the poison and put it on the spear blade in advance.

Most boss monsters had resistance to poison, but Geard didn't.

'I was afraid it wouldn't work. As expected, this dungeon has ridiculous potential.'

The world in the dungeon was no different from having an ecosystem of a completely different world.

Resources such as minerals and plants in the second dimension have been transferred to the human dimension along with the dungeon.

In fact, most of the valuable dungeons coveted by large guilds were that kind.