stalker.

i like vinnie.

i found that out the minute i got home from the store yesterday.

i like him, a lot. i didn't know how much i liked him until i saw his face, until i felt his lips on mine again.

i'm pretty sure it's because of how long we spent without each other that made my realise how much i really do like him.

i also didn't realise how much i wanted to have sex with him until i felt his hands grip my ass in the middle of our kiss.

i don't care if he likes me back or not, i don't care if the sex is meaningless to him. i just want him. so bad.

i didn't mope around today our lay in bed all day. i cleaned my room, sorted out my laundry, and got my life back together. and it felt good.

i also visited aaron today. he's not in the hospital anymore, thankfully. but he is in therapy.

he promised me that he would tell me about anything he felt. he also told me that he thinks he's falling in love with minah.

-

"are you stalking me or something?" i glance up from my page to see vinnie reaching up to grab a comic book.

he's here. again. with that stupid grin on his face. i'm also starting to really like that stupid grin.

"of course i'm not stalking you! i came here to read, like you did" i fold my arms over my chest,

his hair is messy and ruffled, i find myself wanting to run my fingers through it.

"pfft, this is one of the weak ones. you need a hardcore one, like this" i hand him my favourite comic.

"i've already read that" he snatches both of the books out of my hands.

the owner glares at us, holding a finger to his lips. "you should be quiet, before they kick you outta this place"

"shush! i'm trying to read!" he fires back, lip twitching from trying to hold his laughter back.

"you know you're the last person i would expect to read these horror comics" i tell him, and he smiles.

"and you're the first person i would expect to read these comics" i roll my eyes at him.

"you know what?, i'll take that as a compliment"

he seems happier now.

"do you wanna go somewhere?" he blurts out, and i pause, turning to face him.

he wants to go somewhere... with me? like a date?

my heart skips a lot of beats.