fight.

chapter 1

lana.jane made a post!

liked by aaronhull and 12,892 otherslana

lana.jane oh hi there

view 167 comments

user56 bruh

archer get out
- lana.jane i dislike you

avanigregg: i'm jelly
- lana.jane girl i'm jealous of you

jonahmarshall how are you so pretty?
- liked by lana.jane and ameliezilber

user34 ew
- lana.jane ok

-

chicken nuggs

lana.jane, audrey1, kangminah
monday, 3:21pm

minah
GUYS

audrey
what

minah
that aaron hull guy replied
he asked me on a date

lana
bro u serious?!?!

minah
yep
idk if i should go tho

audrey
you defo should you idiot

lana
yea

minah
ok i will but you've gotta help me pick a fit out

lana
duh
i'm so fucked

audrey
why

lana
my dumb brother got into a fight at school
my aunt's gonna kill me

minah
why you though

lana
she says 'since i'm older i should be responsible for him'
what the fuck does that shit even mean
ughh i wish my parents were still here

minah
dw i'll kick her ass for you

audrey
i miss your parents too

lana
i gotta go
love you both

-

i sigh out, setting my phone down on the table beside to me. why does archer always have to do this? he'll complain about having a bad reputation but continue to get into a bunch of fights. sometimes i question his sanity. actually no, i question it all the time.

i pull my long hair into a ponytail, before slipping on a pair of archer's shorts and getting into my car. i drive over to our school, to see our principal, archer and a familiar face standing right beside them.

i jump out, rushing over to them. archer's lip is busted in, blooding drippingdown the sides of his swollen lips. his right eye is surrounded by a dark, purple hue and i shake my head at the sight of him.

"what happened?" i glance over, to see vincent hacker leaning against the metal gates. his cheeks are reddened and puffy, despite the small cut on his cheek he doesn't look too battered.

"i'm not sure, i was roaming the halls like i usually would, only to see them punching the life out of each other"

"what punishment do you suggest, miss summers?" principal stone asks me.

"punishment? he fucking started it!" vinnie blurts out, threading a large hand through his hair harshly. he gazes at me for a moment, before looking away.

"mr hacker!" she yells at vinnie. the boy glares at archer, a prominent scowl rests on his face.

"look, i can just talk to both of them, i don't think punishment is necessary" i say, and our principal hesitates before continuing to speak.

"alright, i'll be leaving now" she turns on her heel and strides away, hubristically.

"fucking dick" archer blurts out, and i swat at his arm to silence him.

"i'm not a kid, lana" archer furrows his thick brows, ruffling his hair a little.

"no, but you act like one by getting into fights all the time! we'll talk about this at home, get in the car" he groans, but nodding nonetheless

"and as for you, vincent" i start, and he turns to face me.

"it's vinnie" he huffs, typing away on his phone.

"whatever"

'pick on someone your own age, would you?" i pull my lip between my teeth, before walking away, leaving the boy to be confused on his own.

a/n!

ahhh the first chapter is up! tell me what you think will happen next!!