tears.

(this was happening while vinnie was at lana's, so at the same time as the last chapter)

warnings: mentions of blood

minah's pov

he's okay, he's okay. i repeat in my head over and over again, wiping my bloodied hands over my shirt.

"aaron baby please wake up, it hurts" my throat feels dry, my head feels like it's spinning. everything just fucking hurts.

this is all my fault, i promised i'd come over to his, about an hour ago.

but i was too late.

"how long have you been lying like this?" i whisper. a part of me hoped he would respond as i said that, but of course he didn't.

"you're gonna be okay" tears mix with the blood on my face.

why won't he wake up? he'll wake up, right?

"an ambulance are on their way baby, you're okay" i reassure him, and myself. tears spill from my eyes, drowning his shirt. i lean over his body on the bathroom floor, trying to find a pulse.

his body looks lifeless, drained.

gone.

i scramble around for my phone, lana being the first person at the top of the list, so i click on her name.

it rings, no one picks up. it rings again, she doesn't pick up.

"god lana where the fuck are you when i need you?" i mumble through sobs, sobs i can't hold back.

where are aaron's siblings, parents? was he alone is this house?

did he try to... no, he would never. i'm jumping to conclusions here. the only possible explanation is that he tripped, hit his head, hence the blood, and fell unconscious.

i swallow thickly, leaning back against the shower wall behind me.

"i love you aaron, i know i haven't told you that yet but i do. so please, come back to me"

the distant sirens of the ambulance pierce through to my brain, and then...

and then it all goes black.

-

lana's pov

finally undoing my buttoned up shirt, vinnie gapes at me, his gaze is unsettling.

do i take my bra off? or do i let him do it?

this 'losing your virginity' thing should come with a handbook, it's too much work.

"can i take this off?" vinnie smiles softly, resulting in me nodding desperately.

he slides his hand under my back, lifting me up slightly so that he can remove my shirt. completely.

why do i suddenly feel exposed?

i suck in a breath, blinking repeatedly as vinnie's fingers unhook the clasps of my bra.

he slides the straps down,

"wow" is all he says before leaning down to place kisses on my chest, sucking at nibbling at the skin.

"shit" vinnie curses. the vibrating of his phone against my leg through his pants pocket fills the room, allowing me to process all of this.

he slides it out of the pocket, i cross my arms over my chest waiting for him to slip it back in.

but he doesn't.

vinnie's face falls, concern and disbelief clouds his senses.

"what?" i sit up, pulling the covers over my chest.

"it's aaron" he mumbles. i sigh, it's probably just aaron calling him over to play video games or something.

"just tell him you're busy" vinnie glances at me, as if he's about to burst into tears.

"no, no that. aaron... he t-tried to take his own life"

-
a/n! this chapter made me so sad :/
comment what you think will happen next!