The One With The Tall Man Again

"Min!"

Both Seungmin and Minho responded to the call. "Yeah?"

Hyunjin snorted. "It wasn't me. It was Decaf. So I guess he's talking to Minho."

"This is going to get confusing," Seungmin stated.

"Come here!" Jisung yelled impatiently, making Minho roll his eyes and walk over to the very demanding boy.

"Yes my love?" he said in an overly sweet tone.

Jisung opened their map and shoved it at Minho. "I can't find the karaoke."

"It's got to be there somewhere."

"Well that's why I called you here. Find it."

"Moody again, got it."

Jisung crossed his arms and tapped his foot impatiently, watching Minho scan the map.

"It's right here," he pointed to an area to the right of their camp.

"So I'm just dumb then? Okay. Great. That's fine," he snatched the map away and stomped off to show Changbin. "Look! I found it!" he was smiling wide now, a stark difference to the scowl he wore in front of Minho.

"Okay," Minho started, whispering to Hyunjin who was standing closest to him. "What did I do wrong?"

"I heard you guys kissed."

"What?! Wh- I-... Did Seungmin tell you?"

"What? No.... Changlix did."

"How'd they know!?"

"Gossip Line things," Hyunjin shrugged.

"So.. Everyone-"

"Yeah they all know. Jisung says you two haven't spoken about what's next. Pull up your socks Minho, it took you maybe two hours to ask me out. You're making him wait. You always make him wait."

Minho looked at the tall, handsome boy that used to be his boyfriend. "In all honesty Prince, I rushed with you."

"Yeah, fair enough. But it's been almost a year since you met Jisung. Do you not think it's time?"

Minho looked at the bubbly boy jumping around, rushing everyone to get ready faster so that they could go out. "Seriously, why did he look at me with rage and he's over there bopping around."

Hyunjin shrugged. "Ask him, he's the only one who knows."

Minho watched Hyunjin walk away, feeling empty at the loss of warmth next to him.

"HURRY UP I'M STARVING I'M SO FUCKING HUNGRY!"

"JISUNG!" Seungmin responded in a voice so loud it shook the forest. He'd never raised his voice at the boy like that and it made everyone freeze in their movements. "Calm. Down. We're going as fast as we can."

Maybe Jisung should've been angry at him for yelling, maybe he should've felt bad, but instead Seungmin's peaceful voice made him calmer. He relaxed his muscles and sat on the log, waiting as patiently as he could.

Minho took this opportunity to ask the hyperactive boy about his mood. He strutted over to the log and parked next to Jisung, who gave him a two second long glare before turning back to face the ground.

"And you hate me because?"

"I don't."

"Then why did you-"

"I don't know okay."

Minho smiled in understanding. "You don't know how to act around me anymore, that's it, isn't it?"