The One With The Pool

⚠️

"Okay let's do this I'm psyched," Felix said while loosening his shoulders as though preparing for a boxing match. They had finally reached the front of the line and payed, now getting ready to slide.

They all took off their shoes, then Minho, Jeongin and Changbin took off their shirts as well.

"Ah! My eyes! No!" Hyunjin and Seungmin both exclaimed, making each other laugh.

Chan then also stripped, and their reaction repeated with a twist. "Ah! My eyes! I'm blinded by this reflectively pale human!"

Everyone giggled, except Jisung who kept his eyes fixed firmly on the ground. He refused with everything in him. And it worked until the Matchmaking Lover Boy decided to butt in. 

"I think Decaf and Minho should go together. Its big enough for two people."

"And I think Buddha and Prince should go together," Changbin joined his other half in his game.

Minho laughed at the lack of reaction from Jisung. He was clearly burning to jump at Felix, but that would mean he'd have to stop counting the grass.

"Why are we pushing these two pairs so much?" Seungmin asked as though he wasn't one of the victims.

"Ah, they have a bet," Minho clarified.

"A bet on what?"

"On who will end up together. They're trying to force the couples."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "First you guys try guilt trip me for not accepting his love confession, now you're trying to manipulate us into a relationship? Drop it. I've made it clear to him that I don't want anything, and he's respecting it. Why can't you guys do the same?"

All the smiles fell into looks of guilt, even Jisung looked up at his best friend, no longer worrying about seeing half-naked Minho. Chan was the first to take a step forward and try speak but he was interrupted by the person running the slide event. "Are you going to go or not? There's a line behind you."

Hyunjin gave a half smile. "That was.. unexpected. I'm sorry, I'm just still a bit whiplashed and tense I think. I shouldn't have lashed out like that. Lets go slide okay? In whatever pairs you want."

"Jisung should choose the pairs. This is his day," Jeongin said in an attempt to divert the situation.

"Lets just go in the pairs that we went out in.. like in the game.."

"Okay fair enough. So Prince and Loverboy, Mosquito and DILF, Decaf and Cabbage, and lastly me and Buddha."

"Perfection. Let's go!"

Hyunjin and Felix climbed the net at the back of the big blow up slide, playing around and shoving each other in a race to the top. Hyunjin won despite his extra long limbs. They decided to go down like a train, with Felix sitting in front of Hyunjin between his legs. The 'whoop whoop' sound they released made everyone laugh.

"Badger didn't even want to go down in the first place but he sounds like he's having the time of his life."

"Welp, we're up next Mosquito."

Chan and Changbin climbed the net as well, not racing but still occasionally trying to trip each other up. They went down side by side, in a normal fashion. But Chan let out a scream that could be used as a country's emergency alarm. 

Once they'd gotten back, Jisung and Jeongin had already started running off. Instead of going up the net, they run up the slide itself to get to the top. Like the children they were. Once they reached the top, with their backs now facing the slide, they held hands and simultaneously fell onto their backs, sliding upside down. They plummeted head first looking up at the sky, unable to see the bottom where they'd be crashing into a pool of water. While everyone else worried about the possible head injuries, they laughed and screamed in joy.