The One With The Kiss

⚠️Homophobia

It'd been a few days since Minho had met up with Seungmin and Jeongin for the first time. Since then, Minho had been going over to Seungmin's place every day. Mostly to just hang and get high but sometimes also to sing or do homework together.

Minho may or may not have (he absolutely has) developed a crush on Seungmin. Nothing huge. He's honestly not even sure it's a crush, he just knows he can't help but smile when the boy is anywhere in his vicinity.

Jeongin and him spent time together singing and talking about Jeongin's school day, classes and experiences. He had grown attached to Jeongin's sweet smile and caring demeanor, he began to see the boy as his younger brother and would probably stick his head out of an airplane window if it meant he'd get the pair of shoes he's been saving up for.

It was a crispy Wednesday morning and Minho had just entered the school gates. Ahead of him on the lawns, he saw two foldable tables pushed together covered with a checkered table cloth, a chair behind it seating what appeared to be a Felix in his natural habitat. There was a sign stuck to the front of the table that read:

ONLY TODAY!

1 brownie for a hug

2 brownies for a forehead kiss

À six-pack of brownies for a shoulder massage

The entire batch of brownies for a valid reason as to why Jisung only ever wears flannel

Minho had never actually spoken to Felix until that point but had observed him and decided he was a cool guy. And to see him like this, was the best way Minho could have hoped to start his day.

He approached the table, seeing a queue the length of his list of reasons as to why pineapple is okay to have on pizza. He stood in line, getting bored and absentmindedly reading the stall sign over and over. Once he read the last option on the "menu", he decided to see if Jisung had arrived yet, desperately wanting to see his reaction. He spotted Jisung in a heated conversation with Chan on the other side of the yard, nearer to the school buildings. Deciding not to look for too long and get caught staring, he turned his attention to the Felix, receiving hug after hug and a few forehead kisses.

Once it was his turn, he approached the table and awkwardly stood, waiting for Felix to finish restocking the brownies on the table from the huge container behind him. Once Felix turned his attention back to the customer, his face lit up.

"OH hellloooooo~ I'm almost honored to have The Mystery right in front of me," Felix said, leaning over the table propped up on his elbow, head resting on his palm almost flirtily.

Minho laughed at the action, resulting in the people behind him suddenly paying incredible attention to their conversation. More focused than they could ever be in a math class.

"What can I do you for?"

"Has anyone given you a satisfactory answer to the Jisung question?"

"Uhm first. Sir, can you repeat that please?"

Minho paused for a moment, feeling very confused. "Has anyone given you a satisfactory answer to the Jisung que-"

"Okay wow... The way you say it.." Felix said, seemingly mezmerized.

"The way I say what...?"

"His name. Say it one more time."

"No."

"Uh-uh don't be shy."

"Nope." Minho said, popping the "P"

"It's okay I'll hear it again soon enough. No one has actually attempted to answer the Jisung question by the way. It's the second biggest mystery after you"