The One With The Fight Pt.1

Double update because the previous chapter was so short <3

"I actually think I know why he was upset in the first place."

Hyunjin was intrigued. "Share your wisdom."

"Its because he didn't expect you to join Jisung and I, and maybe because he didn't understand the reference I made earlier about me dancing. He's threatened by me of all people."

"My god that's the stupidest thing he could get mad over."

"Yeah but your stupidest thing was ditching him. Imagine how upset he is now. Good luck."

Hyunjin had a moment of realization. "I ditched him, and you ditched Jisung. I hope they didn't split up and go get drunk.. Do you think they're okay?"

Seungmin just smiled. "Do you see what I mean? Always putting him before yourself."

Seungmin stood up and began walking away.

"Hey hey hey where are you going? Don't leave me here!"

Seungmin stopped and turned around, looking at Hyunjin with the same expression he used on Minho the night Jisung was beaten. "We're going to look for them? I thought you were worried?"

Hyunjin got up and walked right up to Seungmin. "You're one weird fella. You know I can't always know what's going on in your head right? You need to verbalize sometimes."

"Nah."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and took Seungmin's hand to drag him along in search of the other two.

Their journey was cut short by the scene of Jisung and Minho stumbling down the stairs hanging on to each other, laughing at nothing and falling over each other.

Hyunjin immediately felt jealousy wash over him. Really? You're threatened by Seungmin and yet here you are with Jisung acting like a drunk married couple. Fuck this.

Seungmin's only reaction was that he worried about how Hyunjin must've felt in that moment.

Once the 'drunk newly weds' noticed Hyunjin and Seungmin, they froze.

"Oh hey guys we were just coming to look for you!" Jisung seemed to be absolutely fascinated by the coincidence.

"Minho lets go. Now." Hyunjin was angry and couldn't care to hide it.

"Why are you so upset?"

"Just come on lets go."

Jisung detached from Minho and stumbled over to Seungmin, leaning up to whisper to him. "Did we do something wrong?"

Seungmin wasn't as angry as Hyunjin, and so he was more filtered and gentle. "We'll talk about it tomorrow. For now lets just all get home. Everyone come to my place. You might need to go over there to those two and prevent the argument that's about to take place."

Jisung nodded and turned to interrupt the death stare exchange taking place between the couple. "Hyunjin's right, lets go home. To Seungmin's place."

Minho didn't seem to want to move an inch.

"Minho," Jisung said sternly, "get off your high horse and lets go."

Hyunjin had never been more grateful for Jisung in his life. He also realized there was no need to be angry at him, only Minho.

Once the oldest of them had finally agreed to leave, they all left the party and headed home. No one spoke a word, and no one helped the stumbling drunkards when they almost tripped.

-

The moment they'd made it through the front door, Hyunjin turned to Minho and dragged him away from the other two.