The One With The Fray

Double update today so this is super early <3 also I've changed the name of the book and tomorrow I'm going to change the cover photo

⚠️

"Jisung, please talk to me," Chan was practically begging. Being the one who had known Jisung the longest, he felt it was up to him to approach Jisung and check on him.

Jisung turned to look at Chan, and then to the rest who were standing silently in the corner. He saw the worry in their eyes and started weeping, tears rolling down his cheeks relentlessly.

"He raped me." was all managed to say through his sobs. All five boys rushed to his side, surrounding him, holding his hands, placing their hands on his arms and in his hair. They gave him all the loving physical contact they could. Minho even gave him head pats and played with his hair. You'll be okay, we're here

"Who was it Jisung?" Chan asked through gritted teeth.

"His name is Seungho. That's all I know about him. He was at the party."

"Why were you even there? On a school night?"

"I-I don't know I can't remember," Jisung lied. No way he'd tell them. No way.

After staying for a while and trying to distract Jisung, which didn't help because it never does, the boys left him to rest.

"We're going to the river to look for Seungho tonight," Chan announced the second they were far away enough that Jisung couldn't hear them.

Seungmin sparked at the idea. "I'm all for it. But how do we find him? It's a bit suspicious to show up looking for someone the night after they ra-"

"Seungmin don't say it," Jeongin begged.

"Sorry cabbage," he said affectionately. "What I'm saying is if we go around asking for him, he'll know why we're there and he'll bolt."

"So then we ask Craig," Minho suggested.

"We've never met him, dunno who he is either."

"I know what he looks like, Jisung showed me which one he is."

"When? Wait, you guys speak to each other? Since when?"

"We don't. But I asked him and he told me."

Felix interrupted. "So then the plan is: Ask Craig who Seungho is, approach Seungho, and turn him to puree."

"Yes exactly."

-

Jisung was told he had to stay in the hospital for a few days, he wasn't allowed to walk. The rest of the group said their goodbyes and promised to visit the next day after school.

Jisung was left alone with his thoughts and he couldn't stop crying. The doctors tried to send a therapist to speak to him but he kept refusing. He had nothing to say. All he wanted was to cry and go home to take a shower. He needed a shower. He felt like decaying meat.

-

That night, the group of boy minus Jisung arrived at the Tyre Fire completely prepared. Minho volunteered to be the one to walk up to Craig.

"Excuse me," Minho started.

"Hello, never met you before. Are you a drop-in?"

"Actually no. Are you Craig?"

"That's me. Aren't you the boy Jisung was speaking to the other night?"

"I have no idea who that is."

"If you say so, what can I help you with?"

"I'm looking for someone named Seungho. I was told you might know him."