27. Forgiveness

It's been a week since I left Minghao, BM went to fetch my clothes from the house and brought it to me. I still haven't spoken to my brother about it yet, if he knew he would most likely kill Minghao. I emailed my letter of resignation. I left my phone there that day so I don't even have that. Taehyung said that Minghao has been looking for me everywhere. I was in my room when I heard a knock on the door.

Y/n: Come in

I said while sitting on my bed looking at a picture of me, Taehyung and my mother. It was always my favorite picture. I was five, Taehyung was 12 and I was sitting on his lap. He was looking at me, I was looking at my mother and my mother was looking at my brother who wasn't in the picture. Tae kept this picture in his room and I just so happened to find it when I went to wake him up one morning. The door opened and someone entered.

??: I hope I'm disturbing you.

I turned and to my shock Jeonghan was standing there.

Y/n: W-What are y-you do-doing here? How did you f-find me?

Jeonghan: Relax it's just me, I saw you enter Taehyungs car that night.

Y/n: Does M-minghao know that I'm here?

Jeonghan: No just me, I won't tell him I promise. I just wanted to talk to you.

Y/n: Come sit

I said tapping a spot for him to come and sit next to me.

Jeonghan: Can I talk about what happened?

I didn't say anything I just nod my head. I really did want to know the other side of the story.

Jeonghan: I was a while ago when Kyulkyun came to the house and Minghao and her had that conversation. I heard part of it not the whole conversation. I didn't fully understand it that's why I didn't tell you anything about it. Only after on went on honeymoon and Kyulkyun came to visit did I realise that something wasn't right so I got hr drunk and decided to get answers out of her -

Y/n: You YOON JEONGHAN got a girl drunk? hahaha gosh you too funny!

Jeonghan: Don't laugh I did it for you!!

Y/n: okay okay sorry, and thank you??

Jeonghan: I asked her what she was doing in front of your house and she said she was here to take her man back, I told her that you belong to Minghao and that she must just leave you two alone. That's when she played the recording, I understood everything and that night I phoned Minghao and lied to him telling he that something happened to the company and that we needed him there. Once you came back I confronted him. He told me that he loved you and he wants to tell you but he doesn't know when and he didn't want you to leave him because of a stupid mistake that he made. But he promised me that he will tell you. Guess that day never came and you found out because of that Bitch!