22. Ignoring My Husband

MINGHAO POV

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to find Y/n but she wasn't there. I thereafter went to look for her outside, everyone but Y/n was there.

Minghao: Eomma have you seen Y/n?

Mrs Xu: Oh yes, she's in the guest room downstairs.

Minghao: Okay thanks

I went to the guest room and knocked before opening the door. There she was sleeping on the bed. She literally sleeps anywhere and everywhere. I pulled out her shoes and socks and covered her with the blanket before going back outside.

Yanan: So hows the married life going?

Minghao: It's going well.

Yanan: Y/n is a great person. She won everyone's hearts tonight. You should look after her.

Minghao: Why don't we go get a drink I need one.

Yanan: Sure I'll just go tell Lusi, are you staying here tonight?

Minghao: Yah I guess so Y/n is sleeping in the room already.

Yanan: Okay

Yanan went to tell Lusi that we going out for a drink and then we left to the bar. We got some drinks and spoke about cars and other things. I was a bit drunk by now.

Yanan: Bro whats wrong honestly you don't usually drink beer and soju. Yet alone you don't drink this much.

Minghao: I messed up Hyung. Kyulkyun followed me when I went to my room after dessert. She told me that she likes me!

Yanan: Wait she did? That is crazy, but didn't she reject you last year when you confessed to her.

Minghao: She did. But it's not that. She kissed me Hyung!

NEXT MORNING {Y/N POV}

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I realised that we were still at my in laws house. I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I went to the kitchen where Yanan, Lusi, and Minghao were sitting at the table having their morning tea.

Yanan: Sleepy head woke up!

Y/n: It's only 7am

Minghao: Come sit I'll make for you some tea.

Y/n: I'm not hungry, I'm going for a walk.

Minghao: Y/-

I went outside before he could say anything. I couldn't face him yet.

MINGHAO POV

Minghao: Y/-

Lusi: Is something wrong she looks a bit down.

Yanan: Maybe she just wants some fresh air.

Minghao: I'll go check on her.

With that I went out to see where she was. I saw her sitting on the rock wall watching butterflies in the sky.

 I saw her sitting on the rock wall watching butterflies in the sky