26. Even Those Closest To You Lie!

FEW WEEKS LATER

Y/n: I'll send the divorce papers tomorrow.

I said trying in to break down into tears.

Minghao: Y/N I'm sorry, let's tal-

Before Minghao could say anything I ran out of the house, finally I let out the tears that I have been holding in the whole time. It was cold and soon started to rain, but I kept on running, I ran on the road without realising. Suddenly I saw bright lights and heard loud car horns, I looked to my right and saw a car driving towards me. Before it could hit me someone pulled me from there. I looked up only to see an angry Taehyung.

Taehyung: ARE YOU CRAZY Y/N! YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED!! WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU WALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD?

I didn't say anything and just hugged him crying in his chest.

Taehyung: Hey, I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout you like that. I was just.. worried. Shh don't cry. I'm here now.

I didn't say anything and just stayed hugging him in the rain.

Taehyung: Let me take you home, you'll get sick you soaking wet

Y/n: P-Please Don't ta-take me t-there.

Taehyung: Did something happen?

Y/n: Y-your house ple-please

Taehyung: Okay lets go

I held Tae's hand and he lead me to his car. I sat in the front seat next to him. I put my seat belt on and he drove us to his house. I got off the car and went inside.

Taehyung: Here go have a warm shower then we'll talk.

He said passing me a towel and some clothes to wear after I shower.

Y/n: Thanks

Taehyung: You know where the bathroom is, go before you get sick.

I just took the clothes from his hand and made my way to his bathroom. I opened the tap and stood there letting the water hit my face. I started crying again, he lied to me everything was just a joke to him.

Taehyung was standing outside listening to you crying. He knew that something wasn't right. You weren't the type to cry easily especially after your mothers death. He patiently waited for you to come out of the bathroom. While waiting he decided to cook something warm for you to eat when you come out.

After 45 minutes I came out of the shower dressed in Taehyungs clothes. I wore his brown zip hoodie with his grey sweatpants that was a little bit long for me.

 I wore his brown zip hoodie with his grey sweatpants that was a little bit long for me