9. On to new things

The ride back home was silent. Y/n didn't dare to speak, minghao was driving extremely fast his hands begin and turn white. It didn't take long until we reached home. Surprisingly seventeen were in the house. Yet Minghao didn't seem to worry about who was in the room.

Minghao: What the actual F**K was that y/n?

Y/n: What are you talking about I was just eating out with my fr---

Kyulkyun: Correction boyfriend.

Y/n: He's not my bo---

Kyulkyun: Oh please

Minghao: Kyulkyun I'm talking to her keep quiet. Why didn't you tell me that you going out? Did I say that you can?

Y/n: I didn't want to bother your work so I---

Minghao: We had an agreement and one of the rules was that you need to tell me where you going so that I know where you are at all times.

The rest of the boys just looked at Minghao and Y/n in confusion. They had no idea on what was happening.

Minghao: You think it's fun to cheat on your husband?

Y/n: I'm not che----

Minghao: You just let him take your wedding ring of your finger like it's some piece of trash. I didn't take you for a cheater.

Kyulkyun: What a slut!

Minghao: What difference did it make for all we know you probably enjoyed it whe Minsoo had his hands on you.

Woozi: MINGHAO!!!

Y/n's eyes widened at statement. Her eyes got teary but she held her tears back. They didn't even let her explain but they assuming things.

Y/N: HE IS JUST MY BEST FRIEND! WHY AIN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME. WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER IN A LONG TIME I JUST WENT OUT WITH MY FRIENDS IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. I HAVEN'T LEFT THE HOUSE SINCE IVE BEEN HERE. I FEEL TRAPPED. I HATE THE FEELING OF BEING ALONE. I DO EVERYTHING YOU ASK ME TO DO AND I DO ASK FOR ANYTHING IN RETURN. YOU HAVE KYULKYUN YOU WENT OUT WITH HER. THE ONE DAY THAT I GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS YOU ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING ON YOU! HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND, HE JUST WANTED TO SEE IF THE RING WILL FIT HER BECAUSE WE HAVE THE SAME SIZE HANDS!

Y/n's tears now we're falling. She has never raised her voice before. But she was bottling up all these emotions and just suddenly let it out making Minghao feel extremely guilty for what he has done.

He was blinded by jealousy. He started to develop feeling for her but he didn't know how to express it. He wanted to say something but nothing came out. You got up and walked upstairs to you room makings sure to slam the door shut behind you.

Minghao POV

Vernon: What happened hyung?

Minghao: It's just a misunderstanding

Jeonghan: When are you going to finally wake up. Stop trying to control her. And when will you realize your feelings for her.

Jun: We all can see that you like her. Yet every time you push her away.

Minghao: It was a mistake. I saw her with a guy, she was laughing and smiling with him it angered me. She never smiles with me nor does she laughs with me.

Joshua: Have you seen the way you talk to her? She scared of you. All you do is shout at her. Maybe try talking to her. Have a conversation get to know her.

Kyulkyun: You guys are just going to believe her? She could me cheating on minghao. We saw it.

Hoshi: Why are even still here.