5. Confusion

Minghao POV

I was trying to finish my food when I heard the door bell. Annoyed I got up and opened the door.

Minghao: Jeonghan Hyung, come in do you need something?

Jeonghan: Where's y/n?

Minghao: In her room

Jeonghan: Let's have a talk outside, come.

I didn't say anything and followed him. He didn't say anything so we walked in silence.

Jeonghan: Come sit.

I sat next to him he still didn't say anything

Minghao: Hyung is there something that you need.

Jeonghan: She's nineteen years old Hao, nineteen and she's married. Nineteen and she cooks breakfast lunch and supper for you. Nineteen and she cleans the whole house by herself. At her age she suppose to go out with friends travel the world and just enjoy her youth. Why do you keep screaming at her? She's trying her best here.

Minghao: She's annoying, she keeps asking me questions and I find it so annoying. She messed up all my work yesterday. It took me so long to finish and she messed it. I had to redo all of it.

Jeonghan: She's your wife Hao. And I'm sure it was accidental.

Minghao: It's was a forced marriage

Jeonghan: She was also forced to marry you Hao. She's trying to understand you. She wants to get to know you. She asks you questions like a wife's suppose to do yet you just scream at her when she makes mistakes and when shes trying to understand you. It's harder for her again she is only nineteen years old. You four years older than her, you more childish then her. Instead of ignoring her talk to her. Have you ever asked her how she's doing?

Minghao: No I haven't

Jeonghan: You supposed to look after. How can you when you don't even know how she is. You know she hasn't left the house since your wedding. She probably feels trapped inside the house, take her out on occasions.

Minghao: She doesn't need to go anywhere. She buys everything online. There is no need for her to leave. Her life is so easy. All she has to do is cook for me and make sure that the house is clean. While I have work my ass off at work and to come back home to listen to her annoying voice.

Jeonghan: Enough Hao, I'm really disappointed in you

Minghao: What do you expect me to do. I don't like her. The only reason I married her was to get the company.

Jeonghan just looked at me got up and went back into the house. He was right maybe I took it too far.

Y/n POV

I came to my room and wanted to cry so badly since I try my best to communicate with him and all he does is yells at me. I sat on the corner off my bed and I was about to take my phone when I heard the door bell ringing. I got up to see who it was but I heard Minghao talking so I just went back to my room and read my book.