BOUNS

+18 READ AT OWN RISK
⚠️WARNING ⚠️

Minghao walked into the bathroom not knowing that Y/n was in the shower. He saw her Naked for the first time. He couldn't control himself. He undressed himself and entered the shower placing both his hands around Y/n's waist pulling her towards him. He placed him chin on her shoulder and whispered in her ears with a deep husky voice.

Minghao: I cant wait any longer babe, you driving me insane. I don't think I can hold back for much longer.

Y/n: Then don't!

I saw turning around and kissed him rough under the cold water. He kissed back. The kiss became heated. I pulled back for air when I heard him say

Minghao: JUMP!!

I jumped and placed my thighs around his waist and my hands around his neck. He pushed my body into the wall and continued kissing me. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth so that he could easily slip his tongue in mouth exploring every inch of my mouth. He pulled away.

Minghao: You so Fucken hot!

He attacked my lips once again with one hand he closed the tap and walked out of the bathroom without breaking the kiss. He placed me on the bed and attacked my neck. He found my sweet spot and I moaned softly. I felt him smirk agaisnt my neck.

Minghao: Ugh I want to hear you scream my name!

He said as he bit my neck, Gosh it felt so good. I moaned more and more. His hands started roaming my body stopping at my stomach. He made circles around it he knew exactly what he was doing to me. He started giving me butterfly kisses all over my stomach. He came back up and kissed roughly on my lips.

I flipped us over without breaking the kiss and now I'm on top of him. I kissed down his jawline and placed open kisses on his neck and collarbone. I started leaving small bites on his collarbone while running my hand up and down his toned abs. Each time putting my hands down lower and lower. I placed my hand on the tip of his d*ck rubbing my hand up and down in a slow pace. I watched as he threw his head back.

Minghao: FUCK faster babe!

I did as he asked and moved my hands up and down in a fast pace. He put his hands on my waist and flipped us over again. He went down and started placing kisses on my inner thights shit it was driving me crazy. He kept coming closer and closer to my wet core.

Minghao: Damn already wet for me babe.

He started smirking.

Y/n: Only for you Daddy

Now I was smirking. He enterd his middle finger into me. I gasped at the sudden rush I felt in my body he started teasing me sliping his finger in then pulling out the in again.

Y/n: Shit babe s-stop teasing me!

Minghao: As you wish kitten!

He said as he entered three fingers in going in really fast. He started rubbing my clit with the other and while eating me out and fingering me. I arched my back from all the pleasure he was giving me. I was a moaning mess.

Y/n: Oh F-Fuck!!

I felt something building up in my stomach, I knew I was going to cum.

Y/n: I'm go-going to c-cum

Minghao: Then cum for me babygirl

I came on his fingers. He licked me clean.

Minghao: Damn babygirl you taste so good.

He said licking his lips and fingers. I was still trying to catch my breath when he said

Minghao: Get on your knees