21. His Family

Its already the weekend and Minghao and the boys have successfully completed their work. I am busy getting ready for dinner which we are having at his family house. It was an outside night theme. I am excited to meet the rest of his family.

 I am excited to meet the rest of his family

Minghao: Y/n are you done yet?

Minghao shouted from downstairs. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before heading down. I saw Minghao sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. I went and stood in front of him.

Y/n: Come lets go

He looked up at me and started smiling.

Minghao: You look so beautiful my wife!

Y/n: Thanks, you look handsome too

Minghao: Come let's go. Eomma is waiting for you.

Y/n: Really, I can't wait to see her again!

We got into the car and drove to Minghao's parents house since that's where they having the party. The party starts at 8 but we wanted to get there early to help with setting up. I was looking at the sunset, its so beautiful. I remember when I use to go the beach with eomma and we would watch the sunset or sunrise back when we use to stay near the beach.

Minghao: Is there something on your mind?

Y/n: No I'm just watching the sunset. Its beautiful

Minghao: It sure is.

He said it while looking at you. You didn't put any make up on but you still looked so beautiful and Minghao was having a hard time concentrating on the road. You finally reached and you saw your mother-in-law outside waiting for you.

Mrs Xu: My son, its been so long. You don't visit me or call me.

She said while hitting him with her hands. thereafter hugging him tightly. You smiled at the site of Minghao and his mother. They looked so happy to see each other again.

Mrs Xu: Y/n dolly, how are you my child?

Y/n: I'm good eomma, how are you keeping?

Mrs Xu: I am very well now that I see my two angels