15. Awkward

I pulled away when I heard some clearing there voice.

Y/n: OPPA! What are you doing here?

Yoongi: Gosh what did I just witness

I suddenly got shy and embarrassed and hid behind Minghao to cover my now red face

Minghao: Yoongi hyung, I wasn't expecting you here.

Yoongi: I wasn't expecting to withness that. Anyways I came to ask if I could have Y/n for the upcoming weekend

Minghao: uhmm, can I came

Yoongi: uhmm NO. I only want here.

Minghao: Then NO, you can't have her.

Yoongi: well I don't need your permission I'm older than you plus she's my sister.

Minghao: Well she's my Wife

Yoongi: oh suddenly you care about her

Y/n: That's enough guys. Oppa I'll be glad to go with you.

Minghao: No No and No

Y/n: don't be like that Mingming

Yoongi: yah, I'm going to leave. Before I see something I don't want to see again. I'll pick you up on Friday popcorn. Carry clothes for 3 days.

Minghao: she has work on Saturday.

Yoongi: bye popcorn, see you soon!

Yoongi just ignored Minghao and walked away.

Minghao: you can't be serious. You going to leave me for the whole weekend.

Y/n: oh come on, something must be up thats why he wants me. It's only a weekend besides I haven't spent alot of time with him recently.

Minghao: Okay it's fine you can go with him, I'll just make plans with Kyulkyun then.

Minghao smirked while looking at me.

Y/n: Okay have fun.

I said knowing that, that wasn't the reaction that he wanted from me. I watched as his smirk disappeared from his lips. Aww he thought I would be jealous. I knew that Minghao just used it as an excuse to keep me at home.

Minghao: Yah, you okay with me hanging out with another girl?

Y/n: she's your friend so.

Oh gosh I really hope that he doesn't spend time with her.

Minghao: Do whatever you want I have work to do.

He sounded angry and lefted my office slamming the door closed.

Y/n: Ahh shit what have I gotten myself into.

I started doing my work as had quite a bit today. As I was going through the files I saw Kyulkyun going towards Minghaos office. Gosh what's this attention seeker doing here.