4. Everything is going wrong

Minghao Pov

I woke up by loud knocking on my door. I got up and opened the door only to see a worried Seungcheol.

Minghao: Yes?

Seungcheol: It's 8am what are you still doing in your pajamas?

Minghao: Ahh shit tell jeonghan to keep the guest busy I'll be there now.

I told seungcheol hyung as I rushed into the shower. I must had over slept. I quickly got done and grabbed my bag and documents from my office I went downstairs and saw y/n

Y/n: Breakfast is re---

Minghao: I'm late no time to eat.

I said and made my way out and to the office. I got there and made my way to the board room. To my surprise it was empty. Not long after jeonghan came running into the room.

Jeonghan: They gone, they refused to wait I'm sorry boss

Minghao: Shittt, well there is nothing we can do now. Make an appointment to meet him for me.

Jeonghan: Yes boss

Minghao: I'll be in my office please tell Irene to bring me brunch.

Jeonghan: Okay I will tell her now.

Minghao made his way to his office and began with the work that awaited for him. He was already in bad mood and just did the work that he had to.

Later on Irene came in with his food. She placed it on the table and went back to work. Minghao completed his task and went to eat his now cold food.

While picking up the tray of food, the bottom part of the tray broke causing all his food to drop on the tiled floor.

He called the cleaner to come and clean it up. After a while Mingyu walked into the office carrying a box.

Mingyu: Here are the new products that needs to be tested.

Minghao: Put it down in the corner over there.

Mingyu put it down and left the office. Minghao went back to doing his work when Irene came running into the room.

Minghao: What now Irene!

Irene: The sponsors are here from EXO Planet

Minghao: Shit I forgot that they are coming, I'll be in a minute.

Irene went back to the meeting room while minghao started looking for his file, yet he couldn't find it. He looked everywhere and ended making his office extremely messy. For some reason he couldn't find it at all. Suddenly Woozi appeared out of no where and gave him the file.

Minghao: Thanks hyu--

Woozi: No time to thank me just go!

Minghao ran to the meeting room.

Minghao: Mr Kim, I am so sorry for the delay.

Xumin: Not a problem, let's get straight into this.