7. Some Sort Of Comfort

Minghao POV

I sitting and talking to Woozi hyung and Hoshi hyung about our new skincare collection. When suddenly Yoongi hyung came up to us.

Yoongi: Have you seen Sana by any chance?

Woozi: hyung I saw her, she wen--

Hoshi: oh there she's coming to you now.

I looked behind Yoongi hyung and saw Sana noona coming to us with a worried look on her face.

Sana: Minghao, Yoongi. I think Y/n is in trouble!

Yoongi: What do you mean?

Sana: I walked out of the restroom and saw y/n going inside. She didn't notice me since her head was down. I was walking back when a guy bumped into me. He didn't stop to apologize and just continued walking. I watched as he went towards the bathroom and instead of going to the males bathroom he went to the females bathroom where y/n was. I quickly ran to stop him but by the time I got there I tried to open the door and it was locked. I he-----

Yoongi & Minghao: Y/N!!!

Yoongi hyung and I quickly made our way towards the restroom. As we got closer we heard someone shouting.

??: NO NO NO PLEASE NOOO LET ME GOO LET ME GOO. LEAVE ME ALONE. DON'T TOUCH ME PLEASE.

Yoongi: That's Y/n's voice!

We fasten our pace to the restroom. Yoongi hyung tried to open it but I was locked so he knocked on the door.

Y/n: HEL-----

We heard y/n scream by was cut of half way.

Yoongi: That's her for sure. We need to break this door down she could be in trouble.

Yoongi and I both broke the door down and we're shocked and angry at the scene Infront of us. Minsoo had Y/n against the wall with his hand on her mouth. I looked and saw that y/n's dress was ripped and I noticed that her eyes were red and puffy.

Yoongi: Y/NNNN!!

Minsoo quickly let go of her and moved away.

Minsoo: It's not what it looks like!

For some odd reason I felt like I could kill him right here, right now.

Minghao: You so fucken dead!!

I punched him in his face and kicked him repeatedly. While yoongi ran to y/n, took off his blazer and covered her body. He held on to her while she cried loudly in his arms. After a bit Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu hyung came to see what had happened.

I looked at them and motioned them to come forward. And I whispered to them.

Minghao: Take this bastard to our basement. I'll deal with him later.

Mingyu and Wonwoo looked at each other and thereafter picked minsoo up and left with him. After I walked slowly towards Y/n and Yoongi.

Yoongi: Hey princess, Minghao will take you home now okay.

Y/n: I-i don't wa-want y-ou to lea-ve me oppa

She said in-between her sobs.

Yoongi: I know princess but I need to stay here for a little bit longer. I promise that I'll come to you as soon as I can. But for now Minghao will look after you.

Yoongi slowly passed Y/n to me. I picked her up bridal style and used the back exit to go to the car. Her sobs had now stopped.