She wore shorts exposing her bare legs and a t-shirt.  Her black hair was pinned into a bun. As she stepped in her boots with her backpack clunging onto her back, any guy couldn't look away at her feminine curves. She looked hot and sexy unlike any other girl in the college. The dismissing thing was she held onto a guy who towered over her. His skin was whitish with no beard. Clean shaven and hygiene skin. He wore grey baggy pants with a cardigan. He looked extravagant and attractive. They both chuckled as the girl punched on his arm. "Surbhi…" the guy clasped her hand pulling her back on him. He locked her immobilizing to attack him. "You both…" another guy walked in giggling. He was taller than any guy. Definitely a body builder. Looking at his posture could dizzy any girl. He wore a black shirt and pants. His top button was untucked revealing a silver chain with a key pendant. His skin was bronze and his muscles were kiss worthy. "Karan…" the girl, Surbhi screamed trying to pull out of the other guy's grip. "Wahi… chodo usko…" he giggled. Wahi left her escaping behind Karan. "Kameene… I'll not leave you" she readied to catch him. It was like watching three happy people sandwiched together. Wahi was trying to hide, surbhi was trying to catch him & Karan in between tried to stop them.

"Guys…Kya ho Raha hai yaha…" a girl walked in with papers in her hand. And the gang breathed in shock. "Kriya?" Neha didn't close her mouth. Boys stared at each other. "Ye sachmein Kriya hi hai Kya?" Rinni was in confusion as usual. "Yes…" simmi uttered in disbelief. "Kriya…" Sharon mouthed in stupor. Swayam wasn't really surprised. But he was startled at gang reaction. From the day Kriya left the college, she kept in contact with him. He knew whatever she did with Rey was for his best. And he also knew she still loved him. That's the main reason he wasn't quite comfortable with Taani & Rey's relationship. Because he had witnessed Rey having feelings for Kriya and his feelings transforming to Taani was much difficult to comprehend for him, though he didn't doubt their love for each other even for a second. It was how he processed in his life. One women man. Hence he had second thoughts about Taani and Rey. And knowing truth from both the sides made it difficult for him.

******

"What the hell? Tumhe Meri gadi hi mila ta Kya... Koodne ke liye…" a guy burst out of the door in anger. He looked furious at Taani. Her face was concealed  by the waving hair. She slowly opened her eyes and tilted until her waist. She tucked her waving hair back and looked at the person. And all the air whooshed out of his lungs. She was wearing a skinny jeans & blue floral spaghetti top. Her hair was loose in curls and white studs were pierced to her ears. One hand held the straps of her back pack while the other clutched a furry pup in her hand. It wasn't like she looked extremely hot or sexy. By Gods, no. And that said so many things. Because mostly all the girl in this modern world preferred going bold and what not. But the girl standing in front of him was extremely simple. Yet bloody beautiful. It wasn't her face or skin or body. But the kind gesture of helping a voiceless furry baby. It was rare to see yet adore one such beauty.

"I'm... I'm so sorry… meine jaan bujkar nahi Kiya... Wo…" Taani showed the little bundle of fluffy snoring in her arms. "Wo raste mein akela…"

"I understand" he really understood. And that warmed her. He looked not more than her age. But there was a richness in his presence. The luxury red jacket above the white tunic, cargo pants and Nike shoes gave away. "Aap usko Kya karoge abi?" He asked poking his finger at the puppy. "Wo…. Wo tho meine socha hi nahi … I was just helping it to cross the road." She really was doing only so. "Now I think of it… mein isko yaha akele bi nahi chod sakti…" she fell into deeper problems.

"If you don't mind, I have an idea. We can let him in a adoption center. At least someone will take care of it instead of abandoning him on the streets…" he suggested.

"Hmm… I would have kept it… but I can't... I guess that's the option left with… mein usko chod dungi…" she smiled little at him. Though he yelled at her in the beginning, it wasn't his fault. And anybody who cared animals always had a big heart. And that guy definitely wasn't the one he looked like. He may have looked like a rich spoiled brat but definitely with a heart of gold.