Chapter 75

"Guys... Sharon kahi bi nahi dik Rahi hai ..." Simmi padded across gang who seated in the dormitory lawn at Harshad's place.

"Gayi hogi... Apne naye doston ke Jeet ka jashn manane" Vicky recklessly bashed her concern. All others looked at him unable to even counter his statement. Because they themselves doubted it except Swayam, who had million thoughts running in his head. He was concerned for his team. He understood their anger. He understood their frustration. He himself was feeling it. Yet somewhere, tiny part of his heart argued against it. He could never even think of Sharon committing such a mistake. Not when it came to dance. And maybe, he believed that she would have never put her friends in danger if she knew the consequences earlier. But now ... Everything was messed up. He was annoyed at her. Yet, his mind wandered about her safety. For once, he knew that she was disturbed as well. But Simmi confirming Sharon missing thwarted his heart in frenzy. He was the one who requested Simmi to talk to her irrespective of Simmi's mood swings on Sharon. He just wanted to know, she was doing okay. He knew well that she wouldn't be happy to see him. Hence, he opted this idea.

"Vicky... That's just too rude" Surbhi dared to oppose him. "Now...don't you dare to teach me..." He backlashed. Surbhi grit her teeth. This wasn't the time to trash him. Because, she really understood his exasperation. Infact, everyone there comprehended it.

"Listen... Vicky... All I'm trying to say is ... Sharon is missing..." Surbhi exhaled. She wasn't going to fight with him unlike always. Instead, she calmed down before making a point. Everything aside, her teammate was missing. Not just a teammate but a friend. Though the friendship had begun on a sour note, they gelled up in the middle of events. But yet again, Sharon's ego never faded. She was actually lost to the process of someone's cleverness. She was forcefully pulled into a maze.

"Surbhi... Sahi keh rahi hai ...Vicky..." Neha agreed. "Hum jitna bi Sharon se gussa ho... Lekin wo hai humari dost haina..."

Nil, Amar and Bharath nodded their heads at a time agreeing to it. Whereas, Vicky for a second felt ashamed of being a slave for his anger. Obviously, he was going to lecture Sharon all her life for this mistake. Probably, he would even stop talking to her until his ego got satisfied. But he was not going to be a useless friend like her when she needed them the most.

"I'm going to find her...." Swayam didn't even complete his sentence, as his phone rang continuously. Everyone stared at him as he spoke into the phone with a tight expression. "I'm coming..." His scream could have scared even lion of the jungle. Ad he hurried towards the door without any explanation to the gang, everyone understood that something was upto. Not a second later, all followed him miraculously.

******

"Kya hua Sharon ko?" Taani's eyes automatically became wet seeing motionless Sharon in the arms of Zain. She was actually coming back to the competition auditorium to check if she could find any proof regarding the scam did by Zain team. And unfortunately or fortunately, she caught Zain carrying a girl in his arms towards the medical emergency, on her way.

"Kya kiya tumne isko..." Taani snapped at Zain. She was too afraid to even question what was happening. Yet, she combusted some amount of boldness towards that scumbag.

"I'll explain you later. But she needs to be taken to doctor immediately..." Zain didn't stop but answered Taani in a calm tone. Taani just followed him instead of stopping him. Ad they crossed few huts, there was an emergency medical camp at the sight. Zain laid down Sharon on one of the bed as Taani fetched a female doctor to treat her.

"If you guys, please excuse me..." Doctor led them to wait outside the cabin. Taani's eyes brimmed as she rubbed the corner of her eye where a slight tear dropped. Though she hated Sharon for many things, this would never be a way she wished to see her.