Chapter 46

"Rey… aap kaha lekar jaarahe ho mujhe…" Taani hooted in exhilaration. "Tum chup chap nahi reh sakte ho… sau baar Puch chuki ho already mujhe…" Rey taunted her satirically. "Nahi…. Kyunki aap mujhe Bina bataye lekar jaa rahe ho…" She pouted. He looked at her as they hopped out of the car.

She was wearing a plain strapped lilac maxi with her hair left open. A beautiful white and green floral clips were plastered on her side of hair giving a different beauty to her.  There wasn't any jewellery she preferred to wear except for the white gleaming studs pierced onto her ears.

"Bolo na… Rey..." She insisted as he didn't answer her for hundred and oneth time as well. They were at some isolated area where she found no one except them. The place was absolutely dark. But she could smell the breeze of cool water as her body hitched to hug at the cold touch of air sailing across. Rey pulled her on him and shackled his hands around her. "Har cheez janane ko itna shaukeen kyun hai tujhe… Zara intezaar toh Karlo…" He pinched her nose ending with pecking on the edge of it slightly. "Aaj itna Pyaar aa Raha hai apko mere upar…" She craned her neck inhaling his beauty. He wore simple white T shirt with trousers and shoes. A silver chain was hung around his neck. And his silvery eyes manacled her in his trance. "Aap kitne romantic ban Gaye ho Rey..." She teased him as her hands hung up above his forehead setting his loose hair. "Wo kya hai na… Meri gf itni beautiful hai ki… mein humesha uske saamne majboor ban jaata hun… aur apne apko roki nahi pata hu" he pinched her cheek. "Awee… jitna ye sunane ke liye cheesy hai…" she adjourned for a second. "Aap itne andere mein mujhe yaha kaha lekar aye ho… yaha toh kisi ka ata pata bi nahi hai…" she watched all the corners. Yet all the corners looked back at her with blackness around. Only the moonlight was being a source for them to look at each other. "Okay okay… ab tum restless mat ho jao… Chalo..." He released her but held her hand and navigated towards one of the end.

******

"We will decorate it with cherries…." Surbhi clapped getting a pack of red cherries. "No… no… no…" Kriya contravened. "Taani ko Jo pasand hai… usko use karke seasoning karte hai…"

"Per… cherries sabko pasand ayega…" Surbhi sulked. "Sabko nahi… sirf tujhe… bol…" Ritwhik derided.

"Oh acha…" She folded her hands in anger. "Toh tum jaante ho Taani ko Kya pasand hai?"

"Ofcourse…" Rithwik said it as a matter of fact. "Toh bolo Taani ko Kya pasand hai?" Rupali asked him who just entered the kitchen to check on girls. "Taani ko chocolate flavor is the favorite one… I suggest tum log dark chocolate ka ganache banao… aur do seasoning with it's designs…" He beamed. "Kyun aunty… meine sahi kaha na…" He asked Rupali. "Hmmm…. Correct hai…" Rupali patted his back. He tooth grinned. Taani really loved chocolate falvour in almost everything.

"Tumhe kaise pata?" Kriya asked him with a questioning look. She was quite surprised to know that Rithwik knew each minute details about Taani. Also, she kind of felt weirdly jealous at the fact that he was still keeping track of Taani's every taste. Rithwik regarded her question with a confounded glance. And he could sense some change in her tone. He was benumbed yet answered her. "Taani Meri friend hai… Aur mein hamesha apne friends ka har ek cheez kabar rakta hun…"He gawped at her. "Ye kaafi hai ya aur bi kuch batao…" His both brows twitched higher. Kriya shook her head at her own pit. She was really being silly. Ofcourse he and Taani were friends and he would know. But even she was Taani's friend. Or to say that even Surbhi was Taani's friend yet they weren't aware of this little data. Surbhi peered the sudden change in interaction between these two. They were gazing at each other as if anyone didn't exist around them.

"Ab aur kitna der lagega…" Surbhi broke their trance as Rupali was still present there. "Wo… aur todi der…" Kriya avoided to meet Rithwik's gaze. "Aunty kisine bola ta ki… dukan see zyada behtar cake banayenge.. lekin yaha toh baitke bas gappe Maar rahe hai…" he scorned. "Hey...  mein help Kar rahi hun... haina Kriya..." Surbhi scowled at him. To which Kriya nodded sarcastically. Because she was really not helping but only gossiping. "Nahi aata hai usko… toh itna kyun chedna hai…" Rupali defended Surbhi. "Deka…" Surbhi hugged Rupali from side. "Wo madam..  aunty ne bi bola ki tumhe nahi aata hai…" He mocked. "Koi baat nahi… aunty bol sakti hai.. lekin tum nahi…" she slapped him on his arm. "Aunty… Chalo... Hum dono na ye log Kya gifts lekar aye hai…wo dekate hai…" Surbhi pulled Rupali. "Per Kriya akele…" Rupali was concerned to leave Kriya all alone to bake without anyone's help. "Don't worry aunty..  mein uska help karta hun…" Rithwik subjected himself. Kriya blinked at him in wonder.