26. Even Those Closest To You Lie!

Start from the beginning

( Hoodie that you wore)

I called for him but he didn't respond, I walked around looking for him and found him in the kitchen trying to cook, YES trying to cook. From what I remember his a horrible cook.

Taehyung: You look cute, my small winter bear

Y/n: Your pants is too big for me don't you have another one?

Taehyung: hehe that's the smallest one I have wait let me fix it

Tae came to me and rolled the bottom part of the pants so that it wouldn't be too long for me.

Taehyung: I made ramen for us

I nodded and sat down next to him. He passed me a pair of chopsticks and we just ate from the pot since it was less dishes for us to do.

Taehyung: So don't you want to tell me what happened?

I suddenly stopped eating and looked down avoiding Taehyung. To be honest I am too embarrassed to tell him what happened. I was played that's what happened.

Taehyung: You know keeping it in isn't going to help, talk to me I won't judge you.

Y/n: Fine today was Minghao's and I's ninth month anniversary so I wanted to do something special. I set up a nice bell tent in the back yard with Yoongi's help. I took off work today just to do this. I told him that Appa needed my help with choosing a suit for his wedding. After we set up I went inside to call him.

FLASHBACK {Y/N POV}

Y/n: Thanks Oppa its already time.

Yoongi: I'm sure he will love it! I'll get going now, love you

Y/n: Love you too

Just a few finishing touches and its time to call Minghao. I'm so happy that I can finally spoil my husband. I walked to the house and when I got in I heard a girls voice. I immediately recognised that voice. Its Kyulkyun WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE. I hid behind the wall making sure that I couldn't be seen by them. It looked like they were having a heated argument.