Chapter 13: The Surprise Party!

Start from the beginning

After a while we got the food out and set it out and Stormie bought the cake into the kitchen.

"Oh wow!" Holly gasped. "That looks amazing!"

It was a huge, round cake that had half of the icing on it Red and the other half green.

We soon heard a knock on the door and Rydel went to open it. "Hi Rydel." The voice said.

All of a sudden Cheryl appeared into the kitchen. "Hi Cheryl." I greeted her.

"Hi Isabella! Hi everybody!" Cheryl said back to us.

We introduced Holly to Cheryl who she hadn't met before and soon Cheryl and Stormie were deep in a conversation. Though I'm glad they were talking about the party and not anything else.

Once they were done with their conversation they started helping us while we layed out all the food and drinks on the table. Mum, dad and I made all the food and gave it to me to bring here. They couldn't make it to the party because the cafe was booked but I know how catering works so I can do it!

A few hours later we were done with everything! We all went to get changed. The boys would be here in an hour and a half and all the other guests would come in an hour.

"Ok we have one hour to get dressed!" Holly said following us all while we were running up the stairs.

After an hour we were dressed and ready to party! Rydel wore a pink party dress, Kelly wore a dark blue one, Holly wore a Red one and I wore a purple one.

We all looked stunning with our make-up and hair done up. We walked downstairs to be blinded by the flashes of the cameras. Stormie and Cheryl were taking a million pictures of us.

A few minutes later when they stopped with the pictures, guests started to arrive. Everyone looked really amazing and the whole party was going really well. The music was playing and everyone was dancing, everyone was having a great time!

After another half hour I got a text from Riker: Leaving the cinema now, we'll be there soon \o/

I laughed at Riker and put my phone back into my purse. I ran to Rydel, "I just got a text from Riker, they'll be here soon."

"Okay! I'll tell everyone!" She ran to the stage where the music was being played and turned the volume down. "Ok guys listen up, we just got a text from Riker and the boys are on their way. Find a place to hide in and when they come....you probably already know this so yeah..."

Everyone cheered and Rydel turned the music back on. Everyone went back to dancing.

After about ten minutes I got a text from Rocky: WE'RE NEARLY THERE START HIDING NOW!! SEE YOU THERE IN A FEW MINUTES FOR THE SURPRISE! ;)

Again Rydel went on stage and told everyone what was happening. After that everyone found a place to hide in and we waited there.

Soon I got another text from Rocky: WE ARE WALKING INTO THE HOUSE IN A FEW SECS! BE THERE REALLY REALLY SOON!

We turned off all the lights so it was pitch black....

All of a sudden we hear someone trying to kill the door knob of our house. Whoever it was, was very eager to get into the house...

The door suddenly opened and the boys walked in. "Why's it so dark?" Ryland asked.

"Dunno." Ratliff responded at turned the light switch on. "SURPRISE!!" Everyone yells at them.

They both jump back startled. "Oh my gosh!" Ryland yells back. Ratliff just stood there in awe probably not knowing what to say. After a few seconds he managed to find his voice, "Woah!"

We all laugh. I don't think I can actually say that I have seen Ratliff or Ryland so shocked in my life.

"Thank you everybody!"

We all come in to wish them a happy birthday and give them a hug.

Rocky's POV

Well that went well! They were so surprised and you could tell, they couldn't suspect a thing.

I see Isabella hugging Ratliff and wishing him. Speaking of her...

Maybe I should tell her that I know she likes me. She might be a bit more...confident about it. To be honest I don't think we should be in a relationship, It will ruin our friendship. I think that where we are - as friends - is a good place to be.

I was thinking about it at the movies and realized that I should tell her. I think I might do it today, at the party....now.

"You can do this Rocky!" I told myself, "you can do it!"

I walk up to her, "Hey Isabella!" I said cheerfully. I'm going to try and not make this awkward.

"Oh hey Rocky! That was some surprise!" she said with a smile on her face.

"Yeah it was!" I agreed. "Um..I need to talk to you."

"Err...sure! What about?"

"Something I heard you say a few days ago." I say nervously playing around with my hands.

"Um..okay..."

"I'm just going to get straight to it Isabella. I overheard you telling Kelly that you have feelings for me."