Timeskip brought to you by Y/n piledriving a warshadow

Well that was fun, actually worked up a sweat when all those monsters swarmed me. As Im walking I see Bell but he's not in his armor.

'Must have took the day off. Good for him.'

"Hey Bell!"

Hearing his name called out he turns to me realizing who called him.

Bell:"Hey Y/n!"

"So what did you do today, doesnt look like you went into the dungeon."

Bell:"I shoped for new armor with my advisor. She kinda demanded it hehe."

"So she's looking out for you thats good."

As we're talking and walking a prum runs into Bell causing her to fall. Bell goes to check on her before we both hear someone running towards her.

???:"Just where do you think your going? You stupid pathetic prum!"

Bell blocks the sword swing with his knife.

'Well at least Bell is smart enough to always have a weapon on him.'

???:"Got a problem this mongrel a friend of yours?"

Bell:"No I've never met her before."

???:"Then why are you helping her?"

Bell:"Huh? Uh, because she's a girl."

???:"Well thats a ridiculous reason to die."

He pulls his sword back out.

Ryuu:"Thats enough."

Turning to the voice we see Ryuu.

Ryuu:"Please, crossing swords within the city limits, you ought to be ashamed."

???:"And you ought to keep you fat mouth shut!"

"Say something like that to her again i'll shatter your spine."

I say with a all too happy grin making him shiver. He walks away after that mumbling under his breath.

"Heya Ryuu how are you doing?"

Ryuu:"I'm fine, and you didn't need to do that I can handle myself."

"I know but I wont let anyone disrespect you."

Ryuu:"I appreciate it."

Bell:"Well thanks for saving me. Now where'd the girl go?"

He says as he start looking around. I notice Ryuu glance towards the corner.

'Well if she doesn't say anything I wont either.'

Bell:"Must have gotten scared and ran off."

Ryuu:"Syr would be extemely upset if you got hurt so be careful."

Bell:"Uh right."

Ryuu grabs my hand.

Ryuu:"Well then goodbye mister Cranel."

Bell thanks her as we walk away, well she walks away while dragging a confused me. When we turn the corner. Ryuu looks at the mark on my neck.

Ryuu:"Explain."

"Tsubaki did it."

Ryuu stares at me before she put a mak on the other side of my neck above the one Anya gave me. She pulls back.

Ryuu:"Well now you have one from me too. I wont bite you like Anya did, though you did seem to enjoy it."

I start stuttering trying to form a response as she stares at me with a small smile.

Ryuu:"And this is for defending me."

She kisses me and catches me by suprise when she thrust her tounge into my mouth dominating the kiss. Pulling back after a minute with a string of saliva and a smile. She grabs my hand entwining our fingers.

Ryuu:"lets go back to the Hostess, I want to cuddle with you tonight."

"Will I be able to sleep in my underwear? Im more comfortable that way."

Ryuu:"If you want. I may even sleep that way too."

We start walking back to the hostess talking about things and how I do in the dungeon.

Entering the Hostess we see that everyone is cleaning up.

Mama Mia:"So Ryuu dragged you back here kid?"

"It wasnt against my will."

Anya then rushes towards me and looks at the two new marks on my neck.

Anya:"Nyexplain maow meow~!"

I point to the one Ryuu gave me and point to Ryuu then the one Tsubaki gave me.

"And this one is from Tsubaki because you gave me a mark she wanted to as well."

Syr:"Well aren't you the ladies man."

Getting defensive Anya hugs me.

Anya:"Nyi wont share with nyanyonye nyelse meow~!"

Syr giggles and says she isn't interested in me.

"Yeah thats because your interested in Bell. Though if you aren't completely direct with him he probably wont notice. He's a bit naive."

Syr blushes a bit before running to the back.

"What, not like she tries to hide it."

Ryuu starts to drag me upstairs to her room. Closing the door behind her Ryuu looks a little nervous.

"I can sleep with my clothes on it doesn't bother me."

Ryuu:"Its just I haven't ever cuddled with anyone before."

"Just think of me as a warm pillow I guess."

Ryuu looks at me for minute before nodding. I start to take my clothes off and flop into the bed. She follows my example but lays on my right side with her head resting on my chest as I wrap my arm around her. She puts her hand over my heart and i put mine ontop of hers. Snuggling up against each other we both drift off to sleep.

Chapter End brought to you by Y/n getting mad and yeeting his sword at his opponent