XVIII. Rather melodramatic, aren't you?.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
XVIII. Rather melodramatic, aren't you?.

•implying of selfharm.•

The Australian accent sent shivers down Violet's spine, It caused the hair on the back of her neck and her arms to stand up on end. She knew exactly who's voice that was but was too afraid that once she had turned around the facade of a strong front would come tumbling down.

She pulled herself together, turned around and tears began to pool in her eyes, teasing and threatening to fall down her cheeks, She felt as if heart was about to beat out of her chest.

She could only hope and pray that it was just her high playing tricks on her and there was no Australian stood infront of her but her fears were confirmed by none other than JJ Maybank.

"What the fuck do you want?" He spat, walking over to Noah, Towering over him with his height. For a women Violet was about average height. Noah was only just taller than her but only one of the boys was taller than the other.

"Hey man, I just want to talk to Violet." Noah said looking JJ dead in the eye, his full of fear.

"That's not going to happen. Not after what you did to her." He replied in a calm voice which made him only 10 times more intimidating.

If Violet wasn't so focused on the fact that Noah was stood there in the flesh her stomach would be full of butterflies watching JJ defend her like that.

Noah broke eye contact with JJ to look behind him, at the girl. "You told him?" He chuckled and looked back at the scary blond in front of him. "Did she tell you how she practically begged me to take her back to the hotel? or did she conveniently leave that part out?" Noah said, feeding him lies.

"That never happened." Violet managed to stepped forward and say. She would have continued to walk to Noah had JJ not put his hand infront of her to stop the girl in her tracks.

"I happen to know that Violet wouldn't beg a guy like you for anything." The blond spoke.

"Mate, Who even are you?" Noah spoke in a sour tone after being insulted by JJ. "Are you Violets new toy? You didn't seem at all interested in her while you were sucking face at the bonfire with some other girl."

"Okay, Stop it Noah." Violet told him the second he began to insult JJ. She wasn't okay with JJ been brought into this mess at her expense.

"What are you gonna do? Slut." He spat in her face.

The word had haunted the girl most her highschool experience. Weither it was a boy or a girl saying it, it still hurt.

It almost felt as if the word was lingering on her face like it had been drawn on her forehead in big bold writing.

JJ pushed Noah back by his shoulders, "The fuck did you just call her?" He bit, You could almost see the steam rising from his ears.

"C'mon man, Let's not fight over a girl like her." Noah spoke and Violets head hung low.

Hearing her name being slandered right in front of her took her right back to situations she faced in Georgia, The only difference to now is that she never had anyone stick up for her like JJ did though.