Chapter (26) Young Boy

Start from the beginning

"That pathetic man can't hurt his brother. Fucking coward ! All the beating this fucker received till now was planned by me, he didn't even know that his, this– this murderer, this killer, his baby brother got beaten up daily. Fucking ass !!" Yoongi yelled, fist clenching and unclenching from anger.

Those words made the blue haired male freeze, his tears making their way down his cheeks.

Jungkook felt his tears slipping down more furiously, his brother never hurt him except the office incident, he never hurted him.

Not even when he found them, not even when he killed his daughter

"Stupid fucking ass, a coward !!" The elder male mumbled before he signalled the guards to stop, the younger male trying to crawl toward his husband, who seemed to be unconscious, blood dripping down his face.

"Tsk, tsk, it doesn’t end so easily, baby brother…." Yoongi smirked, looking from his shoulder. 

The younger male looked at the smirking male from his half opened eyelids, getting ready for more pain, but his heart stopped with his eyes widened;

When a scream left the blue haired Male's lips. A hard punch landed on his jaw causing the male to fall on his side with a yelp.

"N-no ! N-no, pl-please…" the raven haired male pleaded as he used all his strength, standing up on his feet, limping toward his husband.

The male pushed a guard away, as he pushed all others weakly, amused at how easily they got away.

"T-tae, l-love.." he cried out cupping the blue haired Male's face, who smiled weakly at him, a cut near his lips, causing the crimson red blood to doze out.

"I-i am fine koo.. it doesn't hurt much." Jungkook's tear slipped down his eyes, watching the hurting male, when suddenly a harsh kick landed on his back causing him to jerk forward.

The raven haired male clutched the other in his arms, as he made the blue haired Male's body disappear between his bruised but muscular arms. 

The raven haired male took every single hit, not letting a single harsh movement touch the boy curled in his lap, as he took all the pain on himself. 

His heart having an outburst of emotions, tears finding their way down his chin, with pain spreading throughout his body.

There was physical and mental pain.

How cowardly I am, c-can't protect m-my l-love, y-you fucking d-deserver this Jungkook, y-you deserve this. S-so many people got hurt just because of you, just because of y-you."

The male cursed himself in his mind, hard sobs leaving his mouth, his thoughts hurting him more than those beatings.

"H-hyung got hurt because of you, n-noona got killed, you killed your A-angel. A five month old baby t-then t-those orphanage children t-then Taehyung, M-minjae. You hurted everyone, everyone.." 

The Male's shoulders shaked as he no longer could feel those hits, but his hold never loosened on the male shaking in his hold.

He knew he was crying too, he was sobbing too, and this made him cry more and more.

Both the male screamed when they were pulled apart from each other, struggling in those guards' holds.

Jungkook's bloody face was met with Yoongi's smirking one, as he looked at him with pleading eyes.

"W-why you are hurting him, pl-please hurt me b-but leave him.." the male cried out, only to make Yoongi laugh maniacally.

His legs were giving up, and if it wasn't for Yoongi's harsh hold he would have fallen down till now.