Chapter (26) Young Boy

Start from the beginning

"Turn around. Who are you ?" The deep voice made the unknown male shudder, as he hesitantly turned around on his heel.

Eyes casted downward, pupils restless like a thief.

"H-hoseok- ssi ?" The male looked up, instantly looking down again as he stuttered on his words.

"I asked you, who are you ? And what are you doing with the kid ?" The male asked as he moved toward the male, arms lifting to capture the kid in his arm causing the other male to stumble back hurriedly.

Hoseok frowned at the Male's gesture as he moved again toward the male, who again took a step back.

"H-hoseok- ssi I-i.. s-sir Jeon, yeah sir Jeon asked me to take h-him out for some fresh air.." The male stuttered, making the other Male to squint his eyes suspiciously. 

"Jeon told you ?"

"Y-yes.." the male nodded, eyes not lifting up from the orange haired Male's shoes. 

"Hmm… but isn't he sleeping, let me take him to the room." 

"NO ! I-i mean.. sir J-Jeon told me to t-take him to the g-garden, t-the doctor t-told h-him.." he again stuttered, face reflecting pure nervousness, eyes casted down from the fear.

The other male continued staring at him for more than 10 seconds, making the male to shift his weight from one leg to another.

"Okay. You can take him." The male uttered, giving a stern nod to the other, eyes still filled with doubt.

"Take care of him, I guess you know really well whose son he is." Hoseok warned the other to nod his head furiously and bow a little before he left from there.

The unknown male witnessed the other leaving as he deeply sighed in relief. 

"That was c-close.." 
_______________________________*****

The male started pleading, but he was already thrown across the room, a scream leaving Taehyung's mouth when two guards pressed him against the opposite corner of the room.

"It's time for my revenge, baby brother !"

The male in front of them was raging in hatred, his pupils shaking with anger, the wave of hate increasing in his chest, lips moulding a sick smirk, so heart feeling at peace when his ears got filled the raven haired Male's painful scream and Taehyung's begging.

"Pl-please, leave him !!" The blue haired male yelled, tears leaking from his eyes witnessing his husband getting hit by those guards.

"Leave him ? Do you really think he deserved this ?? Huh ? This man killed my best friend, he killed her daughter !!" 

Yoongi yelled in anger, hate and frustration. 

"No, n-no he didn't, pl-please, leave him." The younger male cried out as he struggled in the guard's grips.

The raven haired Male's body curled into a ball, as he received many hits at a moment, his ribs, stomach, legs, everything hurt ! 

His arms wrapped around his head in order to save himself but it was useless, warm tears slipped down his eyes, turning on his side again and again, painful whimpers and screams leaving his bruised lips.

"Pl-please, leave h-him. Jeongg… Jeongguk orders you r-right ? Pl-please…" Taehyung stumbled on his words, still trying to free himself from those bruising holds.

"Oh- please, shut the fuck up. He never orders me, he is freaking no one to order me. I am not his servant or something, that fucking pathetic man !! He has a stupid heart, he– stupid fucking ass !!"