Sorry, soulmates.

A/N: EEEEK I'M ALREADY EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

SCARLETT'S POV:

    It's Tuesday. It's Tuesday and already this week has been the hottest mess. The biggest shit show. The week from hell. Sunday night Sierra forced me to sit down with her. She forced me to talk to her about how I felt about what happened Saturday with her doctors. We came up with a plan. She decided to continue treatment because she saw how it affected me, and she didn't want to do something she would regret. But she also told me when she decides enough is enough. That if she feels like it's not working, or the doctors tell her it's not working then there's no argument. Though the thought of me not arguing is hard to come to, I agreed. Now it's Tuesday, and-

    "Do you truly think I'd ever pass on something like what you handed in to me? Let alone something like this Sarah?" Candace speaks down on me as she stands up, and I stay seated in my office chair. Sierra also got in my head about my not passing my intern stuff. She was saying I need to show her my true designs, the designs that really mean the most to me, and that I needed to "show her my heart" So she can see me as a person instead of an intern and blah blah blah... We can see how that's going.

    "This design means the world to me.." I speak to her.

    "Well it can be sentimental, and mean everything to you but that doesn't mean it will be worth anything in the real world. It won't stand a chance, none of your work ever will, and I think it's time you try something else. I'm sorry Shannon but you're not good. I'm not even going to say you're not good enough because that would imply you have some bit of talent in you but besides the fact that you can barely make a sketch the only job in the fashion industry you'll ever be able to keep is working in a retail store. Go away." She hands me my portfolio of drawings, and I nod, turning around. I fucking hate this place so much, and quite honestly right now I hate more than anything the fashion industry.

    I leave her large office, and I walk to my desk, feeling nothing but frustration so much that I can already feel the tears welling up in my eyes, and I mentally yell at myself, trying to stop it, but I already know it's not going to happen. And I'm about to see Harry, and I know I need to suck it the fuck up before that happens. I collect my things quickly, and try my best to calm down, and move forward with my day. It's fine. This is completely fine and I'm just over reacting. I have tougher skin than this. I get in the elevator, and go down a few floors, making my way to his floor. I walk in, and towards his desk. I see Birdie collecting her things, and I see Harry look up from his, looking as though he has no intention of leaving anytime soon. He stands up nonetheless.

    "What's going on? What's wrong, why are you crying?" He comes around his desk, and takes hold of my shoulders as he looks between my eyes for answers. He looks like he just heard the worst news of his life, that's how concerned he's acting right now.

    "Nothing, I got something in my eye." I lie.

    "You expect me to believe that load of shit. Who upset you?" He asks me, and I shake my head.

    "It's nothing, I have to go." I walk around him, getting out of his grip, and towards Birdie who's looking at both of us with a smile. "Stop smiling." I warn her.

    "What? I'm not allowed to smile at my boss, and my friend?" She asks, and I roll my eyes.

    "I think smiling is great... Maybe you should teach Scarlett how to do it." Harry props himself on his desk, crossing his arms over his chest with a grin plastered on his face now. He's mad I didn't tell him what was wrong. Whatever.

    "I smile all the time, and I'm leaving." I tell both of them.

    "Not around me." I hear him speak under his breath with my back turned to him, and I roll my eyes again. Dear god this man is in his feelings every hour of every day. I start walking with Birdie, back towards the elevators, and I'm stopped.