Mac and cheese stain.

A/N: I can't tell you what to do.. But I will kindly ask you... Please listen to the song All My Ghosts by Lizzy Mcalpine.. I wrote the last chapter, and then I had listened to the song for the first time and my mind was blown... and it made me write this chapter.. So enjoy, and listen to the song if you love or care about me.

Also, be prepared for an overload of cute. That's all. Ily, now read.

SCARLETT:

    He knew exactly when it was and I don't... Yesterday after we talked we stayed in bed the rest of night. He ordered a pizza, and brought it upstairs, and we let the sun go down with the blinds up. We couldn't get close enough to each other at all last night, and that's a feeling I'll never get used to... But after we ate, and I forced him to turn on The Vampire Diaries, he fell asleep.. He sleeps really peacefully. He barely moves, and he looks pretty.. And I started thinking about what he said. Him knowing when he fell in love with me.. It was so early into knowing me. He fell in love with me before he barely knew me, and I don't know if he knew it when he did or he looks back now, and knows it, but I can't think of my time.. I can't think of what it could have been for me, the moment I knew I was in love with him.

    His was at the 7/11. In the parking lot with our free slushies.. I remember how I felt that night. I remember not wanting to be around anyone, and he explained it as neither of us did, but the reason I left everyone else was because I wasn't feeling happy, or social. I wanted to be alone, and he followed along. I didn't know him well enough to be a complete asshole, and back then I cared a lot more than I do now. But back then, I let things get to me a lot more.. I still had that same mindset, the one I do now. I knew Harry was far too good, and far too nice for me even though I didn't know much about him.. That was obvious.

    Those thoughts held me back so much back then.. All those years ago.. I have dove head first into my memories of us so long ago.. I remember when we were in the old 7/11 and I got my slurpee, and he got his, and both were free.. I remembered that it lifted my mood.. Him being there lifted my mood almost enough for me to forget about all the other things that were weighing me down, but they were still there, and I know he knew that I wasn't completely okay.. I think that drew him to me, because obviously he wasn't either. Neither of us were.. I remember feeling like I could spend more time with him, that he would be good for me despite knowing I would be no good for him... I knew that.

    I remember watching him under the fluorescent lights outside of that 7/11 and seeing how pretty his eyes looked. I would have been blind to not see how attractive he was.. He had longer hair back then, not as many tattoos, but still a lot.. He had the same sage colored eyes that made my heart melt though, and they looked so vibrant under those fluorescents. I remember how cold the pavement was when we sat on it.. I even remember what we were wearing. I was in a red dress with a white floral pattern. It tied at my waist, and I had on white vans. My hair was my natural brown back then, not the red it is now. I even wore red lipstick. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans like he always did back then, and then a button down, I never felt it but it looked soft, and silky, and it fit him perfectly.

    He fell in love with me then, and I guess looking back I can see it. I can even remember the look on his face from that night. The way he held his slurpee in one hand, and rested his head on his other that was closed into a fist. He had a small smile on his lips ,and he seemed to be happy, and content. He listened to every word I said, and he never even tried to look away.. Nothing could have distracted him.

    After that we spent a lot of time together.. Our friends actually started to think that we were hooking up or dating because we spent so much time alone, and without them, and we constantly shoved them off, and told them we weren't.. I remember him and I joking about how weird it would be, but he always seemed to hesitate. I know he did, and I don't know when we both decided on a friendship but we settled on that. It was unspoken, but we did. I think it was easier to start there than to start with the mess of a relationship.. If we had started out that way there's no way we would still like each other now... Especially considering how unstable I had been back then.. She'd be proud of me now.