Did you get in his pants or not?

A/N: SORRY IT's BEEN SO LONG BESTIES I HAD SERIOUS WRITERS BLOCK WITH THIS STORY BUT WE'RE BACK BABY!!!!!!

SCARLETT:

    My head throbs as I wake up, and as I look at the ceiling my mind starts to question where the hell I am.. I sit up quickly, looking around everywhere, and then I realize that I am no longer wearing pants. Just a shirt and underwear.

"You're in our room darling." I jump at the sound of his voice, and my eyes meet a sloppy haired Harry. My heart slams on my chest now and I glare at him.

"You scared the shit out of me." I tell him, and he raises his eyebrows.

"That's disgusting." He tells me, which only makes me roll my eyes.

"SCARLETT!" I jump again at the sound of my sister's voice downstairs. Then my heart shatters, pounds, jumps. It does everything all at once.

"Up here! I'm up here, are you okay? What do you need!" I yell, trying to untangle myself from his sheets.

"Scarlett, you're going to-" My body crashes to the floor from his bed, and I groan, a mess of sheets cascading from the bed to where I am now. Fuck me. "Fall.." He finishes, and I keep my face pressed to the floor.

"If this is what they meant by the morning after... This isn't magical, and it sucks." I speak out, and the door flies open.

"Pants? You have none. You're wearing a shirt.. You're not." Sierra points to Harry, and then shrugs. "You never are." She infers and looks back at me. "Well? Did you get in his pants or not?" She asks, and Harry scoffs.

"You can't talk about me like I'm not in the room when I'm literally right here." He tells us.

"Yes I did get in his pants, and they are quite wonderful. Very roomy. I think I'll stay." I tell her.

"Oh my god tell me everything. Was it what you dreamed of? Don't fucking lie either because I know you've had a million sex dreams about him. Was he on top? Were you? You strike me as a top, I'm not going to-"

"Sierra.. I truly do love you, but I don't want to be present when you two have girl talk about the sex we had last night." Harry speaks out, standing from the bed. He walks over to us, and bends down, holding his hands out. "Are you alright Scar? You fell pretty hard." He holds his hand out for mine.

"Yeah she did." Sierra smirks, and I laugh now.

"I'm fine." I tell him, taking his hand.

"Come to the office with me today." He tells me, and I whip my head to him.

"What the fuck no." I argue.

"You have to though." He speaks to me softly, and Sierra and I are both looking at him with furrowed brows and questioning looks.

"Why do I have to?" I ask.

"Yeah.. Why does she have to?" She asks him as we stand next to each other.

"You two are scary as a team.. You should join the mob." He tells us, and I ignore his comment, keeping my glare on him. "Okay I contacted a team of people to get together for your line.. I wanted you to try it on real models, and have a go see for your possible show.. So there's hundreds of models coming today, they're going to try your pieces on, walk for you, and you'll have your pick of whoever you want.. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to tell me no." He defends.

"Oh.. Well that's not that bad." Sierra shrugs, and I scoff.

"Speak for yourself. The spawn of satan still works there.. I don't want to even come close to Candace again." I tell him.